Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    The 1213 joint team was almost wiped out in this last insect wave.

    In the monitoring room, the invigilators were still puzzled by the scene just now.

    "Andy clearly wanted Zuo Luo to die instead of him, but why did he run over to save Zuo Luo at the last moment, but he died in the mouth of the Zerg?"

    "Could it be that conscience finally found out?"

    "It's a bit strange, no. I know what he is doing."

    "But such a character can't be a teammate. It is estimated that the army will be blocked in the future."

    Hearing this, all the invigilators have the same idea in their hearts, and no one wants to be on the battlefield. Give your back to such a teammate.

    Who knows when the danger comes, the enemy will do it first, or the teammates behind you will do it first?

    Everyone silently sentenced Andy to death.

    On the contrary, they sympathized with Zuo Luo, and now he is the only one in the entire 1213 team who is still half-dead.

    I don't know what ability he used, many Zerg didn't attack him as if they didn't see him.

    At this moment, someone shouted: "Look, the Sunlight team has finally started!"

    ... On

    the leaderboard in the mid-air of the deserted star, there were finally only two surviving teams, 1212 and 1213.

    Zuo Luo secretly hid in the Zerg. He was very shocked. The Sunlight team didn't have such ability. What did they rely on to survive until now? !

    At this moment, he heard the tragic wailing of the Zerg again.

    "Someone is attacking the Zerg, it's the Sunlight team, they're here!"

    Zuo Luo was shocked and hid himself deeper.

    ...

    Even if the 1213 joint team has been fighting the Zerg for so long, the remaining number is still very terrifying.

    Besides, they only have D-level mental power now, which makes this battle extremely difficult.

    Fortunately, there is Ju Yang, his healing attribute mental power has been boosted by Lin Li's simulator, and he is also the only one who still maintains the B rank.

    "Ju Yang, have you tried to turn your mental power into an attack?"

    Looking at Ju Yang, who was standing in the protection circle of everyone, Lin Li remembered her violent nanny plan again.

    Ju Yang was shocked when he heard this. Such an idea is really whimsical. Can the spiritual power of the healing system be transformed into an attack?

    However, after thinking about it carefully, he felt outrageously that it was indeed feasible!

    It is completely feasible in theory. As a kind of energy, although its own attributes are to nourish and restore the spiritual power of others, the energy itself is not defined.

    What if he took the initiative to condense his mental power into an attacking state?

    There is no spiritual power of any attribute that is more compatible with the spiritual power of other attributes than the healing system.

    This is also why he can heal the spiritual power of different attributes without rejecting it.

    However, if such a high affinity is transformed into an attack state, it will be extremely destructive.