Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Just when Lin Li and several people realized the situation in the Western Star Region, several other teams also saw the regional rankings on the Star Brain.

    Compared to Zhou Qing and Gai Yunxuan's determination to make a breakthrough, Lin Shizhen's expression was calm, and it seemed that the disadvantage of the Western Star Region on the leaderboard did not affect her at all.

    Her team members were discussing the leaderboard, and she was watching the starship's path.

    The petite girl who had been close to Lin Shizhen before suddenly looked at the focused girl, looked at her with reliance in her eyes, and asked in a soft and waxy voice, "Sister Shizhen, where are we going?"

    It was Wen who spoke. Zhizhi, the youngest daughter of the Wen family.

    When Bai Ziyu heard this question, he also turned to look at Lin Shizhen.

    The route of the previous voyage was completely decided by the captain Lin Shizhen alone, and now is also the time for the team to discuss it together.

    The man wearing the mask did not speak, he has always been taciturn.

    At this time, Major Wen also echoed: "Yes, Miss Lin, where are we going?"

    Lin Shizhen remained calm, "Do you have any ideas?

    " Zhizhi and Bai Ziyu were a little silent. The two of them were always headed by Lin Shizhen, and they didn't know much about Chaos Star Territory, so they didn't have any ideas.

    Only Major Wen's eyes were shining, and he excitedly suggested: "Go for resources! Now our Western Star Region's performance on the leaderboard is too bad! It's shameful."

    "Don't tell me, you don't have this idea?"

    His eyes swept across the crowd sharply, and he projected several resource points that he was optimistic about just now into the air.

    Seeing this, Bai Ziyu frowned, "We should avoid the edge of other areas now, and rush to the location of these difficult resources without knowing anything about Chaos Star Field. Isn't this a gift?"

    Wen Zhizhi's gaze shifted between the two, with a tangled expression on her face. She felt that what they were saying made sense.

    Major Wen snorted coldly, "Everywhere you go, you have to look at your strength. These resource points are also inhabited by capable people. Wait, wait, wait!"

    He looked at Bai Ziyu dissatisfiedly, "When will we go? Wait until this resource point. Ineffective? The Chaos Star Region is so big, where do we go to find resource points, maybe we won't come across them for a few years!"

    Major Wen's words are true, if they miss these marked resource points, they won't know next time. How long will it take to wait.

    If you want to find it by yourself, it is like looking for a small diamond in the desert. It requires great perseverance and luck, not to mention resisting various unknown dangers.

    Bai Ziyu hesitated for a moment, but he still expressed his thoughts: "Now the first few people on the mental strength list have almost reached the SS-level standard, we are not even on the list, if we meet "..."

    "It is estimated that it will become the fastest eliminated team in the Western Star Region."

    Major Wen's face became ugly when he heard this, but he still maintained his rationality. Although this is not pleasing, it is true.