Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The starship was filled with Edward's low pressure.

    Unlike his previous anger and dissatisfaction, he is now in the early stages of an outburst.

    Edward's eyes were gloomy, staring at several team markers on the Star Brain map.

    The voice was like poisoned blood: "You mean that these teams are all controlled by the Sunlight team?" The

    tall and thin team member answered tremblingly: "Yes, boss, I tried it just now, and the responses of those teams are similar. , obviously some automatic reply programs have been set up."

    "And you see," he stretched out his hand and pointed out several teams, "these teams were normal before, but they all started to move towards Chaos Star one after another. The edge of the domain drove past."

    "The behavior of these teams is too similar, and they are obviously being manipulated."

    Edward slammed Xingnao to the ground, and then stepped on it, cursing: "Waste It's all a bunch of rubbish!"

    But a trace of fear hit his heart again, the Sunlight team is just a group of newcomers, how can they have such an ability?

    They attacked more than a dozen teams one after another. Are their mental powers so powerful?

    damn it!

    Damn it!

    The tall and thin players couldn't figure it out, how did the Sunlight team do it? !

    He has had contact with the first few teams in the leaderboard, and each of them is a genius among geniuses.

    He looked at Edward in horror, is this the real reason why the boss wants to hunt down the Sunlight Squad?

    Did the boss discover their anomalies long ago?

    He swallowed and stammered: "Boss... the Sunlight team is too evil, how can we fight?"

    Edward gasped and looked straight at him, "Tell all the teams to gather, we can't lose any more. Any soldier!"

    The tall and thin player jumped, "Yes! Boss! I'll inform you right away!"

    "In addition," Edward looked at Huzi next to him, "officially activate the inside line, let him find a way to join us as soon as possible, and do everything possible to report The location of the Sunlight Squad!"

    "Yes!" Hu Zi was also frightened by the boss's aura, and immediately answered loudly.

    "You, get all the weapons and equipment in the space button ready, and send them out after a while."

    Edward pointed to one of the team members and said, "Go and help too!"

    After several team members left, Edward slammed the table. , then the table was torn apart and shattered into a pile of powder.

    Only at this moment did he really feel his anger, and he gritted his teeth and said: "Forcing me to activate the inside line, deploying the chess pieces that have been deployed for so many years on your rubbish, Sunlight Squad... I must smash your corpses into pieces!"

    …

    Inside the Sunlight Squad starship.

    Yu Zhizheng looked at the scene in front of him with a strange expression, and his heart was full of shock, strangeness, confusion and outrageousness.