Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Lin Yao didn't get the order from the head of the family to clean up the Bruce family, only the Sunlight team knew.

    But for others...just enough to make a bad message.

    Who can believe that a major Lin family would come to Mid-Pole Star to hang out without a mission? Especially the old foxes from the Bruce family!

    They have done a lot of unfortunate things, and they can scare themselves even if they are brain supplements.

    Moreover, Lin Yao's own armed team and her identity as a major of the Fifth Army are completely transparent and verifiable. This is the real part of the whole scam.

    "You mean, let me scare the Bruce family and make them confess?!" Lin Yao asked in shock, how could she never see that this beautiful young man could have such outrageous thoughts? !

    "But, even if I go, it doesn't look like my force can beat them? This kind of consortium in Mid-Pole Star has at least S-level combat power stationed, and I am not accompanied by high-level spiritual powers. It's a loophole." Lin Yao wondered.

    Then he asked another question: "Also, even if they believe it, at most they will catch Calvin for what you said, and he will definitely take the blame and won't be able to clean up the Bruce family?"

    Ju Yang smiled slightly, "Now we It is to solve the dilemma of the Federal 1212 University, that is, the dilemma of public opinion. It is enough to guide the Bruce family to tell the truth. We can record it and spread it on the star network. I will solve this part, don't worry."

    "As for the Bruce family, first Let them dance for a while, I believe that the captain will have a way to solve them in the future, such as... the existence of the spiritual mark must be related to the Bruce family."

    Hearing this, Lin Li looked at Ju Yang in surprise, as if to know him again. Same.

    "Finally, it's how to make Major Lin Yao look like he's here to clean up the Bruce family."

    Lin Yao was in a trance, but Ju Yang actually said that the Bruce family should solve the problem of the Federal 1212 University?

    And it also made her look like she was taking orders from the head of the family to clean up the Bruce family?

    Still have the ability to manipulate the star network?

    And the mental power mark is also a big game they are playing?

    What surprises did this team have that she didn't know about? !

    However, when Lin Yao saw the secret weapon of the Sunlight Squad, she felt that she seemed to be holding an incredible thigh!

    ...

    the Bruce family estate.

    After talking with his father and Gal, Calvin came to the garden leisurely to enjoy life.

    In front of them are delicious food and wine, and behind them are neat rows of servants serving.

    Calvin, on the other hand, lay in the reclining chair in the most comfortable position, basking in the sun.

    From time to time, he brushes the news of the hot list, looking forward to the big melon that Andy bursts out.

    I believe that the taste of the ripe melon must be very sweet.

    He seemed to have seen Lin Li and the others in a state of embarrassment.

    Then in the next moment, the alarm of the manor suddenly sounded sharply!