Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    10,000 light-years away in the North Star Region, the North Star Channel.

    The gorgeous stars exude mysterious and unique aurora, guiding the direction of countless spaceships.

    Feng Yao is sitting on the North Pole, and he can't remember how many times this is the first time he has seen those "cosmos-famous" psychiatric doctors, but every time those doctors see the psychic violence that has occurred since he was born, and finally They all shook their heads, unable to cure them.

    Now that he is an adult, he has already abandoned all the expectations of his childhood, but he is numb and does not want to disappoint his family.

    Fifteen minutes before the ship was about to land, Feng Yao gently used his meager mental power to carefully control the operation over and over again. The warm and cool mental power relieved his exhaustion a bit.

    Healing mental power is supposed to be one of the rarest mental power attributes in the interstellar space. After it is fully developed, it can quickly restore the mental power of teammates. This ability is like a parent on the Zerg battlefield.

    But now...

    the sharply articulated hand rubbed his brows, Feng Yao turned his head to look at the vast universe, the gorgeous aurora reflected in his dark and deep eyes, and the near-perfect profile gave a divine feeling like a god.

    Then, as far as he could see, a crack opened quietly, followed by a rapid expansion. The strange energy was irresistible, and the entire ship was swallowed in an instant.

    At the last moment of consciousness, his mind flashed: space crack!

    ...

    Federal University 1212.

    "The old man, the principal, doesn't seem to give up, and wants to play another game with our Mid-Pole Star!" The tall man who was in the principal's office was indignant at this time. It was a sure thing, but the principal wanted to do this. Going out, it will delay him returning to the Neutral Star to get the benefits. He doesn't want to stay with this trash star for a day, and the air is filled with poisonous gas!

    "Compete, let him give up completely. Anyway, to Calvin and the others, it's not worth mentioning at all." The short man didn't care much.

    "Speaking of Calvin coming soon?"

    The tall man was faintly worried at this time, "I guess Calvin will be unhappy when he hears that he is going to play against the Junk Stars?"

    "Who told them that they couldn't beat Team Gal? If you think this is an insult, just train well. If he can't beat Gal this time in the Mid-Pole Star game, no one can save him." The short man replied with a sneer.

    The tall man agreed with this, but did not refute it.

    Resources are limited, who wants to cultivate people who are rubbish?

    Sure enough, the facts were as expected by the tall man. Calvin looked down on the junk stars from the beginning. He felt even more ashamed to hear that he had to play a game with them. Completely smash all the self-esteem of Junk Star!

    ...

    On the other side, Lin Li was discussing with Yu Zhi about the team members.

    "Yu Zhi, do you think our class or people you know can still form a team?"

    Lin Li has been thinking about it for several days. She is the one who wants to go to the end, so the team members must have enough potential and spirit. It doesn't matter if the strength level is low, she is confident that she can generally improve 1-2 levels before the competition.