Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    The appearance of the key figures in the suburban bombing not only attracted Lin Li, but also Gal.

    Where did this person come from?

    Did he have some conspiracy, or did he just crash what happened that day?

    If the latter is fine, but if the former... Gal's eyes are full of ill will, he will never let anyone destroy what he is about to get.

    He looked at the materials on the table, all preparations had come to the last minute.

    Tomorrow he will hand over these materials, experimental potions, and the experimental man to the research institute.

    At that time, he will be the first person in the Federation, and his entire family will be honored because of him.

    So now, the most important thing is to find this person in advance, and then... no one can threaten him again.

    So he put down what he was doing and made a phone call.

    ...

    Just when Gal used all his resources to find this man, the police of the main star did not let go of this key witness.

    With faces glancing across the screen, they were looking for information about the man's residence and information from the database.

    ...

    After seeing the news, Lin Li suddenly stood up.

    This is really dozing off and sending a pillow. Originally, she had no idea, but now she sent a key witness directly.

    But how to find this person?

    Lin Li turned her attention to Ju Yang. She didn't forget that Ju Yang was a super powerful hacker in real life.

    I just don't know if he has brought this ability into the dream?

    Looking at Lin Li's eager eyes, Ju Yang felt a little nervous.

    "What's wrong? Junior sister? Why are you looking at me like this?" he stammered.

    "Senior brother! You must help me with a big favor!" Lin Li suddenly approached Ju Yang and pleaded.

    Ju Yang: ?

    If you have something to say, don't get so close, okay?

    ...

    while the man who made a splash in the news interview at this time was hiding in a shabby corner.

    He wiped his face roughly, and his hands were shaking a little. It was the first time he had done such a thing.

    Not long ago, he received a call from his brother, saying that it was going to be a big vote, but it might be accompanied by great danger.

    If he hasn't been contacted for more than three days, it means he's dead.

    It's been more than three days now.

    He took out a tiny memory card from his clothes pocket, and the moonlight that leaked in reflected cold light on it.

    It is such a small thing, but there is something in it that can ruin a big man's reputation.

    His face is greedy, which can bring ruin to others, but it is also a road to heaven for him.

    His brother said that in the event of an accident, he would send the USB flash drive to Professor Huai of the Institute.

    That's Professor Huai, and I don't know where his brother got the address.

I swept the stars with ten thousand times the critजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें