Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    On the big screen above Desolate Star, a message suddenly popped up: School 1215 has been eliminated.

    Immediately, the ranking of the Sunlight team quickly climbed, and the expressions of the 1213 team members who saw this became very ugly.

    "They eliminated 1215?!" Someone exclaimed.

    "Too careless, try not to run into them before the team converges!" the captain whispered.

    "Speed ​​up, we will continue to find other teams!" We

    must not give them another chance to develop, and we must not let them defeat them one by one!

    Just as 1213 continued to expand its team, the Sunlight Squad continued to fight the Zerg battlefield.

    During the battle, Yu Zhi asked, "Captain, are we really not going to find a teammate?"

    "What do you think of the test site for this competition?" Lin Li asked rhetorically.

    "Uh, it is to cooperate with each other to bully the less?"

    "Then if 100 teams cooperate, will they finally be promoted to the 100th place?" Lin Li didn't think so and threw a question.

    "Uh, it makes sense, there can't be so many places!" Yu Zhi was puzzled, what exactly was the test?

    Lin Li looked at the gray sky in the distance and whispered, "It should be soon..."

    Yu Zhi was confused, is it soon? What's coming!

    At this moment, the prompt sound of the examination room sounded again:

    "Ding! The map is about to be reduced, and it will be reduced to one-half of the existing range in five minutes. Please arrive at the safe area in time~"

    "If the time limit is not reached, the competition will be terminated. "

    This new reminder made everyone's hearts cool for a while.

    "Quickly wrap up, let's set off to the center." Lin Li was the first to remind.

    The Sunlight team quickly wiped out all the nearby Zerg, and then set off towards the center with all their strength.

    While on the road, the team communicates.

    Yu Zhi was the most shocked, "Captain, you wouldn't have guessed this information!"

    Lin Li shook his head, "I just don't think it should be so simple, you see this map is so large, if someone really wants to hide on the edge, it will take 2 hours It’s not necessarily too late, so how to choose?”

    Lin Li saw the denser and denser teams and Zerg on the map in his mind, and continued: “The most important thing is that this is a promotion competition, not a battlefield for cooperation to fight Zerg. The examiner I want to see how we fight."

    Ling Jiuheng exclaimed in shock, "The 1213 team has grown to more than 30 people, and it's still growing!"

    Hearing this, everyone looked at the map in their minds. , Sure enough, with the shrinking of the safety zone, the 1213 team encounters more and more teammates.

    At this speed, they can expand to 100 people in less than half an hour. When the 1212 encounters them, the only way is to be fought by wheels. !

    Although the Sunlight team has encountered many hostile teams on the way, but the consensus of the two sides is the same, it is obvious that the existence of the safe zone is more important at present.