Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    More than 200 people were held in place.

    "Fuck..." Yu Zhi looked at the scene in front of him in shock, "Captain, you are too awesome!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, Yu Zhi subconsciously waved his scythe over, and the few people with lower mental power levels instantly disappear.

    "Isn't this just being beaten for standing?" Yu Zhi looked at Lin Li and said.

    Lin Li shook his head, "I can't control it for a long time. Those with a high level of mental power will soon be released. It's as much as we can kill. Let's leave here first."

    Ju Yang added: "The next round of shrinking the safe zone should also be very fast. It's coming soon."

    Hearing this, the members of the Sunlight team hurried to the core of the barren star, and while leaving, they gave the 1213 joint team a boost.

    Soon the number dropped sharply to more than 100.

    A few minutes later, the Sunlight team and others completely evacuated and went straight to the core area.

    "Ding! The safety zone is about to shrink. Please adjust the route in time."

    "The adjustment time for the safety zone is five minutes. After the adjustment, candidates who are not in the safety zone will be considered eliminated."

    "The adjustment begins.

    " The map glows red with imminent danger, while the core is circled in green to delineate a safe zone.

    The overall size is less than one-tenth of the total area.

    In the map in the Linli simulator, what is even more dangerous is the skyrocketing number of Zerg signs.

    All Zerg are being reborn.

    ...

    Radiance Hospital.

    "Waste! This group of trash!" Seeing that the 1213 joint team was controlled by the Sunlight team motionless, Calvin was about to bleed!

    If more than 200 people beat five people, it can be controlled, how can it be so useless? !

    He watched with his own eyes as the Sunlight Squad evacuated while using his mental power to reap the lives of the members of the 1213 United Squad.

    Watching the number of people decrease in large numbers, they were finally wiped out by half!

    Calvin was heartbroken and angry, just like watching a disgusting mouse gnawing at the food he had grown so hard.

    "How can they have such a strong mental power to control everyone?!"

    "Cheating! This must be cheating!"

    Calvin shouted, only to feel his blood surging, his brain dizzy.

    In the end, I was really stunned!

    The nurse in the patrol room wanted to see what Calvin was calling, but as soon as he came in, he saw Calvin lying on the ground and hurriedly rang the emergency bell.

    A large number of doctors and nurses rushed in and rushed to rescue Calvin.

    This is the second son of the Bruce family, there must be no good or bad!

    The principal, who heard about this, also hurriedly called Patriarch Bruce to report.

    ...