Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Zerg invasion.

    This information quickly spread throughout the Federation, and the day of the decisive battle finally came.

    Everyone was waiting.

    They have made the best preparations that human beings can do so far, and there are a large number of S-level spiritual powerhouses, more than all the powerhouses in the past federation combined.

    If they thought they would lose this battle before, but after Gal invented the psychic potion, they were fully confident to resist the Zerg!

    This is the performance of full strength.

    The federal president also affirmed Gal's contribution in the news and mobilized everyone before the war:

    "This is the biggest crisis facing human history."

    "But this era is also the most prosperous time for human beings."

    "This war epidemic we have Have confidence and strength."

    "We are strong like clouds, and we have the determination to win."

    "Humans live forever!"

    Yes, although they are facing the most dangerous Zerg, the strength of the entire Federation has reached the strongest in history.

    Every S-rank spiritual powerhouse is the protector of the Federation.

    The Federal President's mobilization heralded the official start of the war, and humanity was full of confidence.

    ...

    The arrival of the Zerg, the most affected is Teacher Huai, the Zerg spiritual power that escaped in the last war has been lurking in her mind.

    The closer the Zerg arrives, the more active the Zerg mental power in her mind, to the point where things are too fast to be controlled.

    Are you going to be replaced?

    She thought blankly, feeling her spiritual power gradually increasing, but... this is not her spiritual power.

    Due to the mental violence in the last war, her mental power has dropped to F level.

    She also thought that she often forgot some things before, I am afraid that from that time on, the Zerg in her mind has partially replaced her, right?

    What to do?

    Will he become a zerg by then?

    I only blame myself for discovering it too late, and the Zerg lurking too deep.

    If it really reaches the point where she can't control it, she will definitely choose to self-destruct with mental power, and she will never let the Zerg control everything about herself.

    This may be... it's his own retribution.

    ...

    When the news of the Zerg invasion reached Gal, he was researching the latest psychic potion.

    This news will not make him feel scared or fearful, but he will feel relieved.

    There is a feeling that the exam is about to end, and the answer sheet is about to be handed in.

    There are no unsolvable questions in the exam, and he has answered all the questions perfectly so far.

    Dr. Song has already congratulated in advance, "This war is basically won without any suspense, and all this is because of your great contribution!"