Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    "Quick! Let's find Teacher Huai!" Thinking of the insect mother, Lin Li immediately thought of Teacher Huai's strangeness.

    As soon as everyone heard Lin Li's anxious voice, they quickly followed her and ran out.

    Yu Zhi ran and asked, "What's wrong with Teacher Huai? Shouldn't the enemy we most need to solve now be the worm mother?"

    "Because I finally remembered what was wrong with

    Teacher Huai." "Mr. Huai himself It is indeed F-level mental power, but I wrongly judged her to be S-level mental power at the time, so there is only one possibility."

    Yu Zhi's eyes lit up, "You mean Zerg? Mr. Huai may have been invaded by Zerg?"

    " That's right! This is the inspiration given to me by the insect mother. The insect mother is scheming and likes to play with human nature. If it is behind it, then everything makes sense."

    "Originally we thought that the Zerg did not have such a high IQ, so I didn't even consider that the Zerg would have actions other than fighting."

    "Even if the Zerg sent an advance force, it would at most kill a few important people, such as Mr. Huai, who could study the psychic potion. This will greatly reduce the human race. "

    But now everything is wrong, and we need to add the worm mother, a huge variable."

    "If you are a worm mother, and you want to play with your prey, and then let it fall into complete despair, you will What do you want to do?"

    Ju Yang understood Lin Li's subtext, and he said solemnly, "It must be after giving them hope, and then breaking it with his own hands."

    "Yes, according to this line of thinking, it is most likely to develop a spiritual potion. Teacher Huai must be the object of its focus."

    Lin Li looked at the map, and they were about to arrive at Teacher Huai's laboratory.

    "So if I'm not mistaken, Mother Insect is now in Teacher Huai's laboratory." During their

    breath, Lin Li and several others had come to Teacher Huai's laboratory, and it was surprisingly quiet from the outside.

    Yu Zhi didn't understand it, but it was inconvenient to ask more at this time, he just had to choose the captain who believed in him.

    So he stepped forward and slammed the door of the research room open, turned back and waved to his teammates: "Come on!"

    However, when they saw the situation in the research room, everyone's pupils were enlarged, and they were stunned by the scene in front of them.

    ...

    All the invigilators outside the invigilating classroom were also stunned.

    Examiner Miao was looking at the invigilator screen with an ugly face at this time, because he found that he could not stop his mental power.

    This means that, as the chief examiner, he cannot stop this exam!

    Bai Zituan was the first to see the difference, "Examiner Miao, what's wrong with you? Didn't you say that the exam will be over when the worm mother appears?

    "

    However, Examiner Miao has not stopped the exam.

    At this moment, Examiner Miao felt cold. He looked at Professor Hua tremblingly, and what he said shocked everyone, "I don't think I can stop the exam."