Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    School infirmary.

    Although Lin Li, who was stunned by the fall, repeatedly emphasized that he had nothing to do, he was sent to the infirmary with a serious attitude by this enthusiastic and unlucky classmate.

    Facing the deep expression in the eyes of the school doctor's elder sister, Lin Li rarely felt a little blush and embarrassed.

    "Little lovers, please take it easy. Fortunately, there is nothing serious this time." The elder sister of the school doctor carefully bandaged Lin Li's rubbed arm while saying.

    "Uh, it's not..." Lin Li glanced at the over-faced boy, then quickly turned his head and replied with a blushing face.

    The school doctor's sister obviously didn't believe it. She glanced at Lin Li with a smile, and continued, "Then you should take a good rest, I'll keep busy." After that, she closed the door of the lounge and went back to the office.

    The entire lounge was instantly quiet, and the warm sunlight shone on the hospital bed through the window.

    Lin Li, who was obviously not easily shy, was now shy at the jokes made by the school doctor's sister.

    She stroked the wound she had just wrapped, looked up at the boy, turned her head quickly, and sighed inwardly that beauty was wrong.

    Lin Li, who grew up in the original environment, is surrounded by ordinary friends with good looks, and he has never seen any real celebrity idols.

    She felt that the face of the boy in front of her was better than anyone she had ever seen in her previous life, even including the face modeled by the games she played.

    This kind of impact made her not recover at that time.

    Even now, looking at such a beautiful face, she would even lose her ability to think and speak.

    "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, but it suddenly fell and hit you." The boy in front of him broke the silence.

    Lin Li didn't dare to look directly at him, waved his hand and said, "It's okay, it's actually my problem, I used my mental power at that time."

    A chuckle suddenly sounded in the quiet room.

    "Classmate, don't you dare to look at me? It left you with a psychological shadow?"

    Apart from his face, Lin Li now felt that he was also fascinated by this gentle voice.

    "No... No, how could it be!" Lin Li subconsciously looked at the voice himself.

    The boy turned his back to the light, and the edge of his short black hair seemed to be covered with a layer of soft golden light, and the whole person had a sense of distance.

    However, there was a smile on his face, the smile was pure and pure, and the distance was instantly shortened.

    Ah ah ah ah ah! What a beauty crit! Oh my gosh, so handsome!

    Lin Li's face was flushed with suffocation, her mind was full of thoughts, what luck did she have in her life? To meet such a handsome guy!

    Fortunately, this handsome guy is smiling at her!

    Ju Yang looked at the blushing girl, who was small and a little dumb.

    Gently said: "Anyway, I directly caused you to be injured. My name is Ju Yang, why don't you add an asterisk? I will take care of you until you recover."