Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Huiyao Star is a medium-sized planet that is more than ten times larger than a junk star. There is a huge white light band on the waist of the ball, which looks like a dream.

    The day of the preliminaries was clear and blue.

    Compared with the junk star where the entire planet is gray, it is obvious that the habitability attribute here has improved by more than one grade.

    The starship of Federal University 1212 was landing in accordance with the command, and the giant airport was very lively at this time.

    An endless stream of starships landed here, and all that came out were federal college students full of youthful vigor.

    The students wore the same uniform, only the gold badges on the clothes were slightly different.

    Lin Li's badge reads: 1212 Lin Li, the first half is the school number.

    Yu Zhi's red hair jumped with his body and drew an arc in the air, accompanied by a hearty voice: "This intermediate star is really different! Hey, by the way, where's Ju Yang?"

    Lin Li looked back . Looking inside, he replied, "I guess Mr. Wang Yang hasn't finished explaining it yet!"

    So a few people walked off the starship first.

    "This airport is too majestic! Captain, you said that all the intermediate stars are like this, and the main star is so outrageous!" Yu Zhi exaggeratedly sighed, looking at the towering buildings and seeing countless busy starships in an orderly manner Line up and leave.

    Lin Li searched his memory, but he didn't have any impression.

    It is estimated that the only time the original owner left the main star was after the mental riot, she was still in a coma and was sent away by the Lin family impatiently.

    "Me too..."

    "Humph! A bunch of bumpkins!" An unfamiliar male voice came from beside several people.

    Lin Li was interrupted in the middle of his speech, and saw several boys walking by in groups.

    His face was full of ridicule and disdain, "You guys, just beat Master Calvin's 1212 school?"

    After he finished speaking, he looked down from top to bottom with contempt, and then glanced at a few people from bottom to top, "It's not so good! Isn't it?"

    "A group of rabble hahaha!"

    "There are two girls, this is not a pull Back legs!"

    Several people made fun of them as if no one else was around, and the people passing by were frightened by these people and avoided them far away.

    Lin Li saw the badges on these boys, 1213 University.

    He raised his eyebrows, yo, what a coincidence, isn't this the "teammate" of the previous session?

    "What are you guys talking about!" Yu Zhi was not used to these people, and his angry expression instantly turned into mockery: "Yo, it's not that kid Calvin who lost by himself, why don't you find help? What a shame! Just as the people on the

    opposite side were about to spray back, they saw Wang Yang walking over with Ju Yang, and instantly fell silent.

    It's okay to bully these little ones, but if the teacher is around, they can't beat them.

    Wang Yang didn't know what happened to these students. Seeing that the badge was 1213 University, he changed his smile instantly.

    "Good boys! Where is Zeng Shi, your leading teacher?" After speaking, he looked behind the group of boys for a while, and his smile became even wider when he saw the familiar faces.