Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    At this time, Xing Nao popped up new information about Zhou Qing and Gai Yunxuan's team.

    They have successfully obtained the supplies of the small resource point and broadcast it in the Western Star Region network segment.

    "Congratulations to Zhou Qing's team and Gai Yunxuan's team for obtaining 50 million resources for the first time, please continue to work hard!" The

    bold and black fonts forcefully float over everyone's star brain, which is specially designed by each star field to inspire everyone function.

    Corresponding to their two teams, it is obvious that Lin Shizhen's team has more frequent notifications.

    Before their news was finished, they were instantly covered by new news in bold and red.

    "Congratulations to Lin Shizhen's team for obtaining 100 million resources and winning the title: a small goal, please make persistent efforts!"

    In an instant, several identical messages floated past again.

    "Oh my god...Is Lin Shizhen carrying a treasure map?" Lin Li boldly guessed that when others might not be able to find any resources for a year, she was like having a treasure map in her hand and kept getting new ones. resource.

    It is impossible not to be envious.

    "It is estimated that the West Star Region will be happy." Ju Yang smiled slightly.

    ...

    Facts are just as Ju Yang guessed, in the Western Star Territory outside the Chaos Star Territory, they looked at the materials returned by Lin Shizhen's team, and they were almost overjoyed.

    The little old man who was threatened by Major Wen at the beginning has long forgotten his inner thoughts at that time. He is smiling now: "As expected, I did not see them wrong. This evaluation is worth the money for top-level materials!"

    After speaking, he He also deliberately glanced at General Ling.

    "Unlike some teams, they still have top-level materials, so far not a single cent of resources have been sent back!"

    He emphasized it again, as if he was afraid that General Ling didn't hear the meaning of his words.

    General Ling was not worried about the supplies, he was worried that Lin Li and the others had encountered any difficulties?

    Unfortunately, once they entered the Chaos Star Territory, they lost contact, and only the materials passed back could barely reflect their current situation.

    Wouldn't it be so unlucky to go in and meet the S-class Zerg?

    However, looking at General Ling's somewhat worried expression, the little old man and the middle-aged man beside him looked at each other, unable to hide the dark feelings in their hearts.

    They thought that General Ling was regretting it.

    The middle-aged man coughed, "Zhou Qing and Gai Yunxuan sent some supplies back just now, and now there is only one team left."

    Seeing that General Ling did not respond, he became a little bolder, "General Ling, you are here. Is it really wrong?"

    General Ling's chilling eyes swept over in an instant, and the middle-aged man hurriedly took a step back, hesitating for a long time before he dared to say anything.

    snort! Isn't it because of their high level of spiritual power, middle-aged people complain psychologically, but the truth is the truth!

    The team he fancy is a rookie!