Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Lin Li grew up, from the trash star to the end of this competition, all the materials were placed in front of Lin Shizhen.

    Anyone standing here can't believe everything written on this document.

    The Lin family has truly confirmed the mental violence in Lin Li, but now...

    she even showed the strength of B-level mental power on the field.

    This means that Lin Li has some way to solve the mental violence!

    Even Lin Shizhen was not as excited as she is now when she awakened her rare spiritual attributes.

    If the psychic violence can be resolved, it means... the Federation is going to change!

    And the Lin family, the benefits that can be obtained from it will be unimaginable, this is a huge opportunity for change.

    Now the opportunity is in front of her, and the ambitions that were deeply hidden by her in the past are gradually emerging at this moment.

    Lin Shizhen is undoubtedly very young, and she still looks calm and indifferent by her reputation as a genius, and she is not affected by these praises at all.

    Compared with other vigorous young geniuses, she has a more powerful feeling of being an heir.

    Her face does not give people oppression, but it always makes people unable to help but bow their heads, which is an extremely contradictory feeling in a girl.

    She is young, beautiful, without ambition, but with a sense of control.

    Lin Shizhen raised his head and looked at the blue sky in the distance with an inexplicable expression. His voice was clear and lazy: "She contacted you? Want the Lin family to take care of the Bruce family?"

    "Yes, I just received the news, I didn't expect it. She turned out to be a member of the Lin family, or the Lin family who was exiled to Junk Star because of a failed awakening and a mental violence..."

    Until now, Lin Yao is still in a trance. Her heart is extremely complicated. She never thought that someone would really suffer from the fear she had when she was a teenager, but what she never expected was that Lin Li could stand up again with such a genius attitude. appear in front of him.

    "The first moment she knew you were the Lin family, did she not admit her identity?" Lin Shizhen turned her head, nodded again, and said to herself, "When she successfully reawakened, she didn't contact the Lin family. ."

    Hearing this, Lin Yao was shocked, yes, why didn't she contact her? Because you feel disappointed?

    Lin Yao explained for her in her heart that it was also because the Lin family gave up on her first.

    The girl who failed to awaken was exiled to the junk star, and you can see what it means when you think about it.

    "It's all to blame for the evil rules of the ancestors of the Lin family. Can't we afford to feed her a bite of food? Now it's like this!" Lin Yao felt even more angry, and then she was surprised and looked at Lin Shizhen carefully. How could I say this in front of the eldest lady? !

    However, Lin Shizhen, who heard this, just smiled and didn't mean to pursue her.

    This made Lin Yao breathe a sigh of relief. The eldest lady is really different from those people. If she really inherits the Lin family, will the status quo change?