Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Such a change caught several people off guard.

    "It's over" was the thought that popped into everyone's mind.

    They can't stand another attack from the Insect Mother now!

    At this moment, the mental power that should have fallen on them seemed to be blocked, and the expected attack did not come.

    Lin Li looked around subconsciously, thinking that someone was here to save them?

    However, within the line of sight, only Ling Jiuheng withstood the attack of the worm mother and was slowly walking forward in the opposite direction.

    It's Ling Jiuheng! It was he who blocked the attack! Such a thought suddenly flashed through my mind.

    "Ling Jiuheng! What are you doing!" Yu Zhi also found out, he shouted, he didn't understand why Ling Jiuheng took the initiative to go to the mother of insects, isn't this courting death!

    However, Ling Jiuheng did not look back, and his voice became extremely weak, "This time... I am really happy to be with you."

    "But... I'm afraid I won't have a chance in the future."

    "Captain, Yu Zhi, be careful, And Ju Yang, in the future...you have to work hard..."

    So under the panicked eyes of the insect mother, before she could dodge, Ling Jiuheng pounced on her.

    Seemingly instinctively aware of the crisis, she hurriedly shouted, "What are you doing!"

    However, this shouting did not stop Ling Jiuheng.

    The worm mother didn't understand that she was just a human, why did she feel so dangerous? Why can't this person be stopped?

    However, the next moment she found that her spiritual body was different, and her spiritual power was running wild? !

    what is the problem!

    She looked at the human in front of her in horror, and the urge to kill her gradually disappeared for no reason.

    It seems... still think this human being is very delicious?

    wrong! What's wrong with her?

    "What have you done to me!" the Insect Mother shouted sharply.

    Ling Jiuheng didn't answer, but he couldn't hide the disgust in his eyes.

    He never knew that he was not a normal person because of his strange mental attributes.

    Even if others think that he is a devouring attribute, he knows... that is just his instinct.

    The instinct of being... a zerg.

    ...

    Ju Yang looked at Ling Jiuheng in astonishment, "That's... he, he activated the breeding season of the worm mother!"

    "What?"

    "Ling Jiuheng is a human! He is a human! How could a human... possibly be with an insect... Just as Yu Zhi retorted halfway through, he saw that Ling Jiuheng seemed to be changing.

    Lin Li didn't expect things to turn around like this, "The worm mother's mental power is rapidly declining, Ju Yang's inference..."

    What this means is self-evident.

    "But... Brother Ling, he is obviously a human!" Yu Yi eagerly defended, how could Brother Ling be a Zerg?

    He had been wounded so badly that he was about to die.