Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Lin Li didn't know how much influence she had on Yu Zhi, and she was not worried that Yu Zhi would leak the secret.

    This is the rule of the interstellar, the strong is king. If the power is not in his own hands, he can only be a mermaid.

    With Yu Zhi's current E-level mental power, I'm afraid that just after he leaked the secret with his front foot, he would be silenced on the back foot, including his sister's life.

    And when Yu Zhi grows up, Lin Li believes that he will be stronger than him, so there is no need to worry.

    She is currently in the school's training room. The last time she fought with Yu Zhi, she gained a lot of experience points, and her mental strength has also increased. She wants to see if she can rush to E-level, so that after using 10 times the crit, she will be able to Reaching the B level, it can be said that it can walk sideways in the junk star.

    After a hearty training session, Lin Li walked out of the training room.

    Last time Yuyi also joined the team, and now the team of 5 people is only two people away.

    As for the positioning of the team members, Lin Li himself is the main attacker, Yu Zhi can attack and defend, and he is temporarily positioned as a warrior, which means team control.

    A complete team must at least have output, tanks, nurses, and control, so the next team she is looking for is tanks and nurses.

    However, after Lin Li carefully studied the mental power attributes of Interstellar, she felt that a nanny was very necessary, and she could quickly restore her mental power, which reminded her of those "maverick" nanny characters in the past when playing games, such as nanny The crit is more than the damage...

    If there is a chance to find such a teammate, it would be... so cool!

    As for tank positioning, Lin Li doesn't think it's very necessary. This is not a game. Who would specialize in tanking, he must first control and output, but he can consider the role of assassin.

    The characteristic of assassins is that they can break everything quickly, isn't it good to cut off an opponent when they come up?

    In addition, you can add an auxiliary role, but don’t underestimate the various mental power attributes today, it is almost impossible to guard against, and you don’t know when you will be hit. At this time, it is important to have a specially restrained auxiliary comparable to the output.

    However, Lin Li knew that she was thinking too much. The barren junk star would not be lucky enough for her to meet Yu Zhi and Yu Yi brothers and sisters. How could she have so many choices.

    Rather cultivate it yourself!

    Yu Zhi's mental attribute belongs to the cold weapon category, and may not seem as ferocious as the hot weapon category, but Lin Li found out that he had a lot of buffs during the last fight! With the suffocation bonus of the general, and the talisman restraint curse, when the mental power is strong, the attributes of Yu Zhi's sickle may change unexpectedly.

    As far as Lin Li's experience of playing games on Earth is concerned, most of the summons can be triggered in the follow-up, and then using the simulator to increase the crit, there is one more output!

    And this kind of help in the form of summons is not illegal in the game.

    Just when Lin Li was racking her brains to find team members, someone was thinking about her.