Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    The Sunlight team races against time to carry out mental training and theoretical knowledge learning, and the time is coming step by step for the day of the Mid-Pole Star competition.

    The spiritual power competition is one of the most important competitions in the Federation, so the starship that will pick up the candidates this time is a medium-sized battleship.

    This warship is flexible and equipped with a variety of attack and protection methods. It is obviously overkill to transport candidates who are only going to the main star for the exam.

    Naturally, the soldiers were dissatisfied.

    The instructor used to escort the candidates was Miao Lei, the chief examiner of the Junk Star Field competition.

    He stood at the door of the battleship with a serious expression, "Come up."

    These candidates were as quiet as chickens, and always had a natural obedience towards their teachers.

    So the entire team of candidates moved forward silently, and the efficiency was very fast, and soon all the teams entered the battleship completely.

    The number of places in the Polestar competition is obviously much less than that of the Junk Star.

    In the Junk Star competition, there are tens of thousands of schools participating.

    And by the time of the ultimate Mid-Pole Star, there were only a hundred or so, plus the Sunlight Team, the only winning team of Junk Star.

    There are about 500 people.

    The interior space of the battleship is very large, and after the 500 people came in, it still looked very empty.

    "Keep quiet during the whole process and don't make any noise. If there is a violator, you will be disqualified from the competition."

    The voice of the ridiculous examiner suddenly reached everyone's ears through the electronic broadcast.

    This made the already quiet team of candidates even quieter.

    The Sunlight team randomly found an open area, and a few people sat down.

    Lin Li and Ju Yang sat in the front, Yu Zhi, Yu Yi and Ling Jiuheng sat in the back.

    Just after they took their seats, they found that there was always a thin young man staring at them not far ahead.

    Who is this? Why are you looking at them like that?

    Lin Li secretly wondered in his heart that besides the Bruce family and Andy's Mullen family, they didn't provoke anyone.

    However, under the threat of the chief examiner's competition qualification, the young man did not rush towards them. After conveying his fighting intentions, he sat down on the way.

    I always feel like someone...

    Lin Li looked back at the three of them, a bit like Ling Jiuheng, did he just look at Ling Jiuheng?

    Or someone from the Bruce family?

    This is Ju Yang leaning over. Lin Li thought he was going to speak, but he just blinked and communicated on the team channel in the simulator.

    "It should be a member of the Bruce family, Calvin's brother Gal."

    "What?! That kid was also a member of the Bruce family just now!" Yu Zhi naturally saw the scene just now, but he also knew that he couldn't rush out directly, otherwise It was their Sunlight team who were disqualified from the competition.