Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The disappearance of the Southern Star Squad's name on the leaderboard immediately caught Edward's attention.

    "Which team actually killed the Eagle Squad?!" He growled, this was one of his right-hand men, killing the Eagle Squad was equivalent to declaring war on Edward!

    Who is so bold? !

    "Captain, this is so strange. The Eagle Team is very strong. Even if they can't beat them, they have an advantage in running! Why can't they even run away?"

    "Could it be that the Red Candle Team from the Western Star Region is back?" A team member guessed, "We just searched for people in the Western Star Territory without any scruples, and he turned around and gave us a slap in the face?!"

    Edward nodded, this speculation was a bit reasonable, and he looked at the other team member: "Skinny, what do you think?"

    Hearing this, the tall and thin team members felt very strange while being angry. He said: "If it is a red candle whose mental power level is much higher than that of the Eagles, it is just my understanding of the Eagles. , they will run away when they meet each other. With their spiritual attributes, it should be very easy to escape."

    "But it's strange here. Their death means that they didn't choose to run away at the first time, and they felt that they had a fight. Power."

    "That means that the one who killed the Eagle Squad should be a team with the same mental strength as them, or even weaker than them, because the captain of the Eagle Squad is a very cautious person."

    Edward looked gloomy, he Understand the hidden meaning of Shouzi: "In so many years Chaos Star Territory has never happened such a thing, even if you give those rookie teams ten courage, they will not dare to do anything to our Southern Star Territory."

    "Then there is only one possibility, It was done by the newcomers from the Western Star Territory this time!"

    "It's so deceiving!"

    These lowly, gutter bugs dared to attack the Southern Star Territory, Edward roared: "I must catch these bugs out , Shred it fiercely!"

    He slammed the table and shouted: "Go check the last position of the Eagle Squad, the sooner the better!"

    The thin man took a step forward, "Captain, do you think it is the Lin Li team or the Lin Shizhen team?"

    Edward took a look and said slowly, "The Lin Li team."

    "Only their positions, I don't know now." The

    thin man listened At this point, he clearly understood something, and he whispered, "We can't let the Linli team go on like this anymore, we have to find them as soon as possible."

    Edward glanced at the thin man, and understood in his heart that he was looking for a needle in a haystack to find the Linli team. It's too slow.

    But... what else could be done?

    "Huzi," Edward shouted to the little man beside him, "Go and notify the other teams, and immediately notify me when you meet the Linli team. You must not do it yourself. If there is another example like the Eagle Squad, I will kill them with my own hands.

    Hu Zi's eyes widened when he heard this, "Captain, you mean... Eagle Squad, they met Lin Li's team? Do they still want to do it themselves?" Edward

    said insidiously: "Those idiots, aren't they? Being so stupid by myself! I thought what I said was a fart!"

    That is a character that even adults pay great attention to, and his strength is bound to be unfathomable.