Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    To talk about the theoretical knowledge of mental power, I am afraid that the most abundant member of the Sunlight team is Ju Yang.

    Since he was a child, in order to solve his own mental violence problem, he has seen various mental power theories.

    During this period, he also followed the most powerful spiritual instructor in the interstellar space. Thinking of this, Ju Yang felt a little depressed.

    In fact, last time Andy had indeed sent out the matter of Federal 1212 University, but the reason why there was no splash on Xingwang was precisely because of Ju Yang's obstruction.

    Because he did not need to do mental exercise since he was a child, Ju Yang has enough time every day.

    In addition to researching the theoretical knowledge of spiritual power, he will also spend time on the study and design of Star Network.

    Become a highly skilled star network hacker.

    Covering up a hot spot isn't a difficult problem for him.

    The real problem is that once he actively tracks others, his location will inevitably be revealed.

    And those who have the ability to track his location, his teacher is one of them.

    But Ju Yang didn't really want to go back to Feng's house.

    Running endlessly to see a doctor has exhausted his enthusiasm, and he doesn't want to go back to his old life.

    If it wasn't for his grandfather, he would rather give up the identity of the Feng family.

    So when he saw the space crack on the starship, there was a sense of relief in his heart.

    No matter where you are, you can only get out of this life.

    When he found out that he had fallen on Junk Star, he subconsciously found a reason for himself not to be able to contact the Feng family.

    So where to go?

    When he looked up, he saw the towering Federal 1212 University.

    Ju Yang has been stuck at home since he was a child, unable to go to school and has few playmates of the same age.

    University seemed like an elusive dream to him.

    It was as if God had arranged a gift for him.

    So he opened the gift.

    Junk Star's network security is just as rubbish as his name, so Ju Yang easily set himself up as a student.

    Who would have thought that this decision would change his life drastically.

    He unexpectedly met Lin Li, who could cure his mental violence, and formed the Sunlight Team by accident.

    They could have continued on and on, but...

    just at this moment, a private message popped up in Ju Yang's star brain.

    Even if he was already mentally prepared, when things really came, he still felt a sinking heart and felt a little unwilling.

    Obviously he is almost like a normal person.

    Obviously he already has the hope of becoming a man like his father.

    But now...

    if only he had never had a mental riot.