Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Gal's eyes lit up at the little boy's prompt.

    yes! It must be this person!

    It's definitely not a drug problem!

    He took a step forward, explained it to the person in charge, and asked to replace the experimenter!

    Although the person in charge was still a little confused, he had no choice but to do as Gal said.

    "This experimenter may be a little unsuitable, we continue to invite the next experimenter."

    He stood on the high platform and explained palely.

    So soon the experimenter was carried down, and another experimenter continued to come on stage.

    The experiment continued.

    ...

    Yu Zhi watched from the audience, he shook his head, "This must have been tricked, right? It is estimated that no matter how many replacements are made, this is the result."

    Lin Li did not expect the guess to come true, "Then, Is Teacher Huai just trying to embarrass him?"

    "I can't guess." Yu Zhi shook his head, what did Teacher Huai want to do?

    "By the way, will Teacher Huai affect our plan?" Yu Zhi suddenly said with emotion, "It always feels like a ticking time bomb."

    These words made several people silent, and finally Lin Li said: "We Still have to investigate her."

    "Now it's up to Gal how it ends."

    There are many more skeptical people like them.

    The experimenters continued to fail without exception, and now they have carried six or seven people.

    Already some people are starting to blatantly doubt it.

    "You don't want to experiment until tomorrow, right? Isn't the probability of success too low!"

    "That's right! Even if it succeeds like this, we won't be able to beat the Zerg?"

    Hearing the questioning from the audience, the little boy couldn't help it. He stepped forward and replied: "This success rate is still low? Do you have the ability to research a little result? I thought anyone could do this. Are you there!"

    The person below sneered, "This is not too low? There is no one now!"

    "That's because the number of people is not enough!" He turned to look at Gal, and whispered: "Otherwise, more The people from that organization? Didn't they succeed last time anyway! What if it has anything to do with it!"

    Gal's face was gloomy, what special could the anti-mental violence group have!

    He was 80% deceived by the head of the experimental base, who probably just wanted to be the leader of the organization and didn't want to do anything for him at all!

    Gal was almost pissed.

    The little boy continued to urge: "You decide quickly!"

    Decision? How to decide!

    Natasha also whispered, "Can you still find that group of people? My hypnotic spiritual power will definitely not go wrong. Teacher Huai must have researched it, so there must be a problem with people.

    " From left to right, Gal's head was about to explode, but there was hope in his heart.

    What if this is the case?