Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    The first target that Lin Li and Ju Yang chose was the murderous team that ranked third in the team rankings, belonging to the Southern Star Region.

    Lin Li learned from the news from Xingnao that this team is strong but it is taking a low-key way of making a fortune.

    They seldom make public comments on the Star Network. If it weren't for their resource ranking second, it would be so low-key that it would be difficult for most people to remember that there is such a team.

    Coincidentally, when Ju Yang invaded their team channel, he found that the other party was also discussing how to find the Sunlight team and loot resources.

    In the starship of the murderer team, a small camera moved slightly, just aiming at the few people who were talking.

    The captain is an elegant and easy-going young man, but what he said made people shudder: "The team that can attract Edward's attention is a bit interesting. If you get the position of the Sunlight team in the future, let those mindless people rush up first and see. Let 's see how the Sunlight Squad's strength is."

    "Wait until the opponents are almost ready to fight, let's slowly show up to harvest a wave and make a big vote!"

    "Maybe the boss of the Zhengnan Star Region should also be replaced. Now!" The

    team members also laughed, "Boss is wise! If you want to say that this resource is still faster than grabbing others!"

    "No, I have long looked down on Edward's mindless things. If it wasn't for the opportunity he got in his early years, he could be our Nanxing. The number one in the domain?!" The

    captain also remembered this incident, his face was not good: "I don't know which big guy Edward hooked up with, recently his mental power level has become more and more unfathomable, obviously it used to be A rookie who is not as good as me!"

    But now he was standing on his head and commanding him, which made the captain very unhappy.

    "Boss, I have also heard some unreliable rumors about this, saying that Edward got on with people from the high-level world, and his mental strength rose so fast!" The

    captain asked in surprise, "People from the high-level world? What am I doing? Do you feel so unreliable?"

    How about relying on the gods!

    The gossip team member said with a sullen expression: "Boss, don't believe it, this is what the beauty who slept next to after Edward got drunk last time heard it.

    " It's spread." The

    captain slapped the table with a snap, "It's all messed up." The more he says, the more unreliable it becomes. Among these gossip crowds, gossip can be said to be true. Spreading blindly.

    "Stop doing these useless things, and hurry up and work for me!"

    Seeing the captain's anger, several people quickly left and pretended to find something to do. They didn't want to stand in front of the captain and bear the anger.

    Isn't it just news, what do you hear?

    After seeing a few people leave, the captain was in a rare trance, but after a while he shook his head.     He said to himself: "I'm really crazy to even think about the possibility of such a thing. This is completely impossible! They were

    all taken away by those unreliable people!"

Glancing over the surveillance camera above, he looked at the black universe outside the starship.