Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    The words of disposable products made everyone very uncomfortable.

    "So the anti-riot organization exposed a lot of such phenomena at the time, and later directly pushed for the formulation of federal laws prohibiting the abuse of mental force for rioting.

    " Gradually declining."

    "The whole organization has been changed a long time ago, and they are nothing more than the lackeys of those big financial groups."

    Yu Zhi sighed, "Alas, things have changed by now, the last time I saw them The street parade of the rioters felt a little wrong, those words seemed to be instilled over and over again."

    Lin Li was also very touched. The original intention of the anti-riot organization was good, but the subsequent development was uncontrollable.

    Ju Yang also added: "And last time, the experimenters that Gal found by himself were basically from the anti-riot organization, and now their roots are rotten."

    "This is really ironic, the members of the anti-riot organization, Instead, he became a voluntary experimenter for the riot research!" Yu Zhi shook his head in disbelief.

    "Hmph, can they still be expected to serve the commoners? They only have money in their eyes!" Ling Jiuheng suddenly said.

    He is the one who knows these deceitful organizations best. "They are just for their own selfish desires. In their eyes, civilians are just a symbol, some data, and a consumer product to achieve their goals."

    This series of words shocked several people. Not because of the content, but because Ling Jiuheng said so much for the first time.

    So much that Yu Zhi felt that something was amiss, "Brother, you have a deep sense of substitution, isn't this just an..."

    He didn't finish his words, but everyone knew that he meant that this was just an exam.

    Ling Jiuheng looked inexplicable, and his tone was cold: "Everywhere is the same." He added, "Because people are all the same"

    But how can they be called people?

    Seeing that there was something wrong with the atmosphere, Yu Yi turned around and asked, "Sister Li, has the relationship between Teacher Huai and the anti-riot organization been investigated?"

    Lin Li was still thinking about why Ling Jiuheng said that, when she heard Yu Yi's question, she Said meaningfully: "Although there is no direct evidence, I suspect that Teacher Huai may have been one of them."

    "Do you remember the last time the card was stored? At that time, I heard that the person who threatened Gal was in Na Under hypnosis, Tasha mentioned that he was going to give the memory card to Teacher Huai."

    "This shows that Teacher Huai and the people in the anti-riot organization know each other."

    "Or...some people in the anti-riot organization know each other." Teacher Huai."

    Yu Yi said tentatively, "It's very likely that Teacher Huai once held a high position in the anti-riot organization? As a result, when people in this organization want to ask for help, they will think of her?"

    Lin Li nodded, "That's right, it's a pity Ms. Huai's information is completely confidential, and we can't find out her previous experience."

    "But according to the results of the current investigation, if we speculate on the timeline, Mr. Huai probably experienced something and joined the anti-riot organization. , it is even possible..."