Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Lin Shizhen on the starship.

    The four people are facing each other in silence, and Wen Zhizhi's silence is because he is controlled by his actions and the use of spiritual power.

    Her face is no longer the simple and lovely look, but the free and easy and fearless look down on everything.

    This kind of silence has started since the separation from Lin Li's team, and in the end, Major Wen couldn't help breaking it.

    "Wen Zhizhi, do you know what you will face when you go back?"

    He really regarded Wen Zhizhi as his sister, although she was always ignorant and stupid before, and always liked the woman Lin Shizhen, but that was also their text. home people.

    Wen Zhizhi was obviously thinking of something, and her expression darkened, "What else could it be? It will probably be washed away by you guys, and then used for waste."

    She sneered, "Isn't this my previous role? ?"

    Bai Ziyu couldn't help but said: "Knowing, at least you have saved your life, and you can continue to live happily and without worries."

    Hearing these hypocritical words, Wen Zhizhi's voice suddenly rose: "Pick up A life back? Without memory and ego, what kind of knowledge is that! That is the person you ideal! I died from the moment my memory was washed away!"

    Then she looked at the girl in front of her with indifferent eyes. Personal: "Besides, don't think I don't know, I've already had my memory washed out once!"

    Major Wen finally got out of control: "But you've become what you are now! It's exactly the same as before the memory was washed away!"

    Hearing Major Wen With certainty, Wen Zhizhi finally confirmed her guess, but tears came out of her smile.

    "Because this is me! Hahahahaha!"

    "I will change back sooner or later, unless you kill me!"

    "However, how can you give up such a useful mental power? What do you hypocritical people do? Willing to! Hahahahaha!"

    Wen Zhizhi laughed madly, she just regretted that she didn't succeed this time, but next time, she will definitely succeed!

    Confirming that she would do it all over again, she restrained her laughter, "Sister Shizhen, how did you see that I was the undercover?"

    This was also the most unpredictable part of her, she felt that there was nothing wrong with herself, On the contrary, his brother looked the most like the undercover agent.

    Lin Shizhen looked indifferent when Wen Zhizhi was laughing wildly, but now when he throws questions to her, she is equally indifferent.

    "I didn't see it, it was Lin Li."

    Lin Li? That woman with hot weapon attribute psychic power?

    She looks so ordinary, and her mental power is nothing special. How did she see it?

    "Sister Shizhen, then do you know how she saw it?" Wen Zhizhi smiled sweetly, trying to get an answer from Lin Shizhen.

    She was simply too curious to know how that woman did it, and made her fail this time!

    After hearing this, Lin Shizhen finally looked up at her, "What? After you figured it out, did you tell me everything you've done?"

    Wen Zhi's expression changed after hearing this, Lin Shizhen is such a hateful woman. !