Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The 1213 team and the joint team in the examination room are struggling to kill the Zerg.

    "Captain, this is too much! We can't hold on anymore, what should we do?" the team members shouted.

    At this time, they were in the southeast corner of the safe area, while the Linli team was in the northwest corner.

    Maren Andy also felt very irritable. The worm wave seemed to be endless. If this continued, not only would his own mental power be exhausted, he would eventually die in the worm's mouth, and he would also be attacked by other teams due to his weakened strength. wish to see phenomenon.

    What about his game? And what about Daylight Squad?

    Andy glanced at the joint team. Now the total number of teams has reached as many as 70 or 80, and there are more than 300 people.

    If a joint team like myself can't persist, then other teams may not be able to persist.

    The only thing he has to do is to save himself, so that he can become the final winner!

    So he quickly made up his mind and selected ten weak teams.

    "Team 1262-1252 of the Federal University, you must stop the Zerg!" Andy just finished.

    These selected squads immediately showed angry expressions on their faces. Is this asking them to die? To complete the other squads?

    Andy continued to stabilize: "No matter what the result is, you will definitely get sufficient resources after this game, but if anyone can't figure it out, don't blame me for not remembering the feelings!"

    As soon as these words came out, these ten The team's angry expressions immediately stuck on their faces, and they began to think seriously.

    As long as it is done at this moment, there will be sufficient resources in the follow-up, which is Andy's promise.

    If they don't, will they survive to the end? If they can't stick to the end, and the result is still no resources, what is the point of their competition?

    Several teams quickly figured it out, and immediately switched positions to the front line, and began to exert their full strength.

    There were also a few squads who were obviously quarreling within the team, and finally they were forced to switch to the Zerg front line due to the majesty of the captain.

    Andy, who saw this scene, was very satisfied, so he quickly gave instructions and rushed out of a bloody path to retreat.

    In the process of retreating, several teams were sacrificed one after another, and it was not until half of the safe area that they found that the Zerg was slowly decreasing.

    At this time, their team only had more than 50 teams and more than 200 people.

    Andy immediately ordered to rest in place. Their mental strength was too exhausted and they had to rest and recover.

    "Captain, you really want to give them resources in the follow-up. This is too much. I just estimated that there are more than 50 teams." At this time, Zuo Luo approached Andy and asked in a low voice.

    Andy's expression became fierce and said: "What resources are used for a group of garbage! Let's rot in the garbage star!"

    Zuo Luo understood, and said a little worriedly: "But captain, you promised them, not afraid that they will come to trouble later. Is it?"