Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Just when most people were still doubting whether the Sunlight Squad could escape the plundering of the Southern Star Region, Lin Li and several others also saw the news and comments on the Star Online.

    "Are the people in the Southern Star Region so domineering? It's too shameless to even rob newcomers!" Yu Zhi groaned.

    Although they were already at odds with each other, isn't it a bit too bottom-line to even grab the newcomers?

    In this way, you rob my rookie resources, and I rob your rookie resources, and in the end, it can only lead to no one developing.

    "To be honest, I'm afraid they won't come to snatch us now." Lin Li smiled, "The people in the Southern Star Region are so high in the resource rankings, they must have collected a lot of good things!"

    "It is estimated that apart from Lin Shizhen's team, No one knows that we can temporarily raise our mental power level to SS level." Lin     Li

    smiled, "In Chaos Star Field, this level can go sideways!"

I also want to eat black and black. After all, who wouldn't want the resources delivered to the door?

    "Then let's go slower, I see that Ling Jiuheng's new position has been sent." Ju Yang said calmly.

    "However, how did Ling Jiuheng know the location of these resource points?" Lin Li pondered, "Could this be the Zerg's unique talent?" The

    Zerg seem to know where the resources are by nature, and once they are determined, they will lead the Zerg. The army devours all resources.

    This way of phagocytosis basically cuts off the possibility of any biological survival.

    This is also the reason for the long war between humans and the Zerg.

    If humans do not resist the Zerg, then all the human territory will soon be swallowed by the Zerg, completely losing any living environment.

    Yu Zhi is still carefree, "Then let's go! I can't wait now! I don't know if I can see Brother Heng or a new resource point next?!"

    ...

    This news is undoubtedly a bolt from the blue for Edward and others who are still wandering in the Western Star Region.

    "It must be the diamond star!" The tall and thin man shouted in disbelief, "How could they find it so quickly?!"

    He is heartbroken now, this is 5 billion! Directly let Lin Li's team enter the top 5 of the resource rankings.

    Now tell him that this whole diamond star is gone? !

    What a joke, they are still newcomers, how can they have such unbelievable luck?

    Edward's face was even more gloomy. They had been searching for a long time in the Western Star Territory, and they didn't see anyone at all!

    As a result, he suddenly told him that the person he was looking for was not here at all, and he even obtained a huge amount of resources?

    Wasn't he acting like a fool?

    "Lin Li?!" Edward frowned and roared in disbelief, "It's just a newcomer, how can you have such luck?" The

    tall and thin man was even more angry, and he was full of jealousy: "It is impossible for anyone to compare We got the news first, is it really a big luck? Just met? Their luck can't be so unbelievable! I will never believe it."