Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    The main star Songnan Road.

    The largest main star in the Western Star Region looks like a Rubik's cube. The corner of the Rubik's cube is like a point standing in the void, and the entire main star slowly moves clockwise.

    The highest floor of the Institute Building.

    The sun filled the room, and the huge floor-to-ceiling windows separated the noisy world outside. A man was busy calculating something.

    In front of it is a slowly flowing void screen, in which numbers, symbols and graphics are interlaced accordingly.

    After an unknown amount of time, the man finally stopped calculating.     He slumped

    onto the seat and muttered to himself, "Oh, this is really a headache, could it be the wrong direction?"

Still thinking about something.

    "Even power has a moment of eruption, why is there no mental power, no... why is the mental power unable to be used normally?"

    His eyes seemed to be doing a storm calculation, and the research data on mental power appeared in his mind over and over again. come out.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Ding dong! Miao Lei, the chief examiner of the Pole Star in the Spiritual Power Competition, asked to speak with you. Do you accept it?

    " Accept!"

    Soon the screen in front of him showed the image of the Miao class examiner.

    He sat upright, with attention and respect for men on his face: "Director Huai, hello! Have you sorted out the research materials on spiritual power that you and I requested last time? I will use this as a blueprint to build a virtual Exam."

    Only then did Huaihe remember that this mental power competition seemed to have undergone a new change in the theoretical exam, which was a bit interesting.

    He thought so at the time, so he agreed to send his research materials to the examiner for reference.

    "Okay, I will encrypt it and send it to your star brain immediately, please pay attention to receiving it."

    "Received, thank you very much for your hard work, I wish you good health and all the best!"

    After receiving a positive answer, Examiner Miao turned off the video.

    Huaihe rubbed his head. He had already collected the information, but it was still a little imperfect, but...it was completely sufficient for these candidates.

    So he saved the half-studied data to the default directory, and then flipped through the exam data he had collected in the star brain.

    After finding it, package and integrate all the scattered data, and save the total file as a separate file.

    "By the way, what is his Star Brain number?"

    After such a hesitation, Huaihe exited the file sending page again.

    "I found it! I knew that his name should be saved."

    Then he opened the default directory and sent the file.

    "By the way, where did I calculate just now?"

    He seemed to think about the progress of the research on mental violence again. He hurriedly reopened the file in his hand and immersed himself in the research.