Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    The classroom was silent again, and even Xiao Wu didn't respond, and just stood there dumbfounded, until the silver gun was aimed at Xiao Wu, and he recovered from the blow of the snake disappearing: "Big sister! Don't... don't... I admit defeat!"

    Then he hurriedly ran behind the red hair.

    "Is she a hot weapon attribute?"

    "Is that the legend that in the end, even a laser cannon or even a nuclear weapon... can have a hot weapon attribute?" "Oh my     god,

    this is alive!"

Until a questioning voice sounded: "But isn't she an F-class trash?"

    Yes! This attribute is so powerful that it has to reach a certain mental strength! Just like now she can only conjure up a small gun, as long as it is a bullet-proof shield, it can withstand it.

    The red hair raised his arm and touched his chin, then tilted his head to look at Lin Li: "I underestimate you, Xiao Si, come on!"

    Xiao Si was the guy with green hair, he didn't dare to say more , Afraid of being kicked by the red hair, he simply walked out neatly.

    Then Xiao Si condensed his spiritual power and formed a huge round shield in front of Xiao Si, which was defensive attribute spiritual power.

    Lin Li didn't say much, just raised his hand and fired a shot. The slender and weak body flew out with the whistling bullets, and there was an astonishing beauty.

    "Bang!" The defensive shield dissipated in an instant, so scared that the green hair was crawling and crawling, and he shouted: "Boss, you...you come on, me, help!" For

    a moment, he felt that he was being murdered by a ferocious murderous intention. Locked, so scared that his mental strength was a little weak.

    This girl is so scary! He will never face him again!

    "Hey~"

    "Even Xiao Si's defense shield can't stop it?!"

    Everyone gradually felt that something was wrong. This doesn't look like a mentally violent waste?

    Someone whispered, "Isn't this some kind of cheating?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, he was ridiculed: "You find me something that can cheat with mental power on the junk star!"

    This is the junk star! As long as there is something that can cheat with mental power, who will be on the junk star? Have you already sold the money to go to the Intermediate Star?

    Suddenly, someone slapped his head: "I see!"

    "It must be the little four and the five. I don't dare to be ruthless because of the beauty of the little girl!"

    Everyone felt that this reason was tenable, and they accused him of the little four and the five. people.

    "This cheating is too obvious!"

    "Xiao Si, you said that except for the boss of our class, who can break your shield? It's as hard as a king | eight shells!"

    "That is, Xiao Wu and you, yours Isn't the big snake specializing in killing the little girl!

    "

    "They must be distressed hahaha!" The

    crowd was obviously relieved and began to cheer again.