Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Ling Jiuheng stared at the Insect Mother with an ugly expression, "What good is this for you? Why do you do this!" The

    Insect Mother giggled when she heard this: "You question me like this, it's like a grudge.

    She tilted her head and looked at Ling Jiuheng innocently, but the words she spit out were cruel: "Of course it's because it's fun." It

    was the same answer again, and Ling Jiuheng felt a headache.

    How could he believe that she could help the captain? !

    How can you be so naive!

    He hated that he was bewitched by the Insect Mother again. The previous cleverness and sensibleness were all pretences. Her nature was so bad!

    "If something happens to the captain and the others," Ling Jiuheng looked at the insect mother indifferently, "I will definitely kill you and avenge them."

    Hearing this, the insect mother's disguised smile finally stopped, and she snorted coldly: "Why? Don't pretend? The nature is exposed."

    "What nature is exposed? What are you pretending?" Ling Jiuheng frowned, not understanding what the mother insect was saying.

    "You just think your teammates are more important than me!" The worm mother shouted with a twisted face, "But, why! You are my male worm! I don't allow anything in your heart to be more important than me! "

    This is your reason? How can you be so outrageous! They are my captain and teammates, because they are important to me, you want to kill them?" Ling Jiuheng's face was full of disbelief.

    "That's it! Whoever told you to neglect me, you are thinking of your friends!" Said this, the insect mother laughed horribly, "When they die, I will be the number one in your heart!"

    "It's crazy . Madam!" Ling Jiuheng couldn't help but step back, he couldn't reason with her at all, "Don't forget, not long ago, you were going to kill me."

    Ling Jiuheng just felt that it was too bad, the insect mother was capricious, it was simply It's a time bomb.

    The mother worm returned to her graceful posture, she straightened her expression and straightened her hair, "You chose to be my male worm, don't make such an innocent expression and say such irresponsible words now. "

    Oh, by the way, you said just now that you want to kill me for your friend, then you can do it." The

    mother insect closed her eyes, her snow-white neck leaned forward, and seemed to be slaughtered by the king.

    Ling Jiuheng could see clearly visible blood vessels on the worm mother's neck.

    He clenched his fists and wanted to use his mental power, thinking in his heart that this was the mother of insects who was going to kill his teammates, and he must not be merciful.

    But... but this is also his own female, and he should protect him.

    No...

    As Ling Jiuheng struggled, his pupils gradually changed.

    The insect mother waited for a long time, but she didn't see any reaction from Ling Jiuheng, so she opened her eyes and saw Ling Jiuheng's strangeness.

    Instead of restraining, the worm mother intensified, her eyes flashing with excitement: "Speaking of which, they should have killed the larvae almost, right? If you don't hurry up to take revenge, it will be too late to collect their corpses." The