Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Bruce Family Estate.

    "Andy went to the Sunlight Squad?" Patriarch Bruce Yale asked Calvin with his back to Calvin.

    "Yes, father." Calvin replied respectfully, thinking of the storm of public opinion that the Sunlight team was about to face, he couldn't help grinning, "It's still father wise!

    " .

    Calvin clenched his fists and lowered his head to hide the dissatisfaction in his eyes. This time he really disappointed his father.

    At this moment, the knock on the door suddenly sounded, and Calvin followed the sound and looked over, Gal? How could he be here!

    The black-haired boy looked indifferent and passed Calvin without looking sideways.

    "Father!" Gal greeted respectfully.

    "Well, how are things going?" Yale turned his head when he heard Gal's voice, and asked in a kindly voice.

    Gal: "Don't worry, father! It's done."

    Yale nodded, "Do well this time, don't let me down, of course, you have never let me down."

    Speaking of this, he looked at Calvin dissatisfiedly. , reprimanded: "Learn more from your brother, you will know that you will cause trouble every day, and let me clean up the mess for you!"

    Calvin couldn't help but retort: ​​"They came to offend me first! How can I clean up them? now?"

    Seeing his father's eyes getting sharper, Calvin said in a low voice, "Besides, didn't I do a good job this time?" With

    a bang, Yale slammed on the table, "Just you This idiot! If I hadn't finished for you, would you be able to stand here right now?"

    Forget it, he couldn't make sense with this idiot, Yale said to Gal: "Please explain to him well, so as not to be stupid next time, it will be implicated. Our family."

    Gal sighed and looked at Calvin dissatisfied, his eyes seemed to say why are you so stupid?

    Calvin's anger was immediately ignited, "What do you mean by looking at me like that?"

    Gal said in a cool voice, "You asked someone to replace Zoro? Have you ever thought that once someone finds out, the Bruce family will all Paying for your actions? This is the Federal Spiritual Power Competition! Do you know the importance?"

    Hearing this, Calvin's anger cooled a little, he was really angry at that time, and he only wanted to kill the Sunlight Team, I didn't think about the consequences at all.

    But facing Gal, he still said stubbornly: "I'm looking for someone on the dark list, who can find out?"

    Gal sneered and threw the chat record on the table to Calvin, "See for yourself what this is. The Bruce family is not the only one in this world, the Lin family we are attached to, anyone who comes here can find out this information, how can we protect the Bruce family if we don't sell you?"

    Calvin was shocked when he heard this, and he rose up. Blushing and speechless, sell him? Then he is finished!

    Seeing Calvin's performance as a coward, Gal felt really boring: "But don't worry now, this time you are lucky, and the Lin family who have nothing to do will come to check on you, and Zuo Luo didn't kill the Sunlight team. You died cleanly, and now there is no proof."

    "You are still the second young master of the Bruce family."

    Calvin finally felt relieved when he heard that he was very safe.     But after hesitating for a moment, he looked at Gal again, "Then, this time, the Sunlight Squad is over? Just put pressure on them? What if no