Chapter 74

Chapter 74 End of text

    The moment Lin Li pointed out his identity, all Edward's attacks stopped.

    The two looked at each other from a distance.

    "You know." Edward asked reluctantly.

    "In the beginning, I couldn't believe my judgment, but later, I had to believe it." Lin Li replied after a moment of silence.

    It didn't feel good to fall short, and Edward didn't want to believe that he just failed.

    "In that case, I'll go back to my dimension,"

    he said. He took a step back, as if that would give him a sense of security.

    But he didn't dare to leave directly, he wanted to wait for Lin Li's reply.

    Lin Li didn't answer directly, and started chatting as if facing an old friend.

    "You know what? I used to think I was a very unlucky person."

    "The first half of my life was muddled and drifted, as if I had exhausted all my strength in life, but I was still not as good as a horse.

    " , I have friends and I found something fulfilling."

    Edward didn't know what Lin Li meant, so he could only be silent.

    "I always thought it was because of you, the plug-in of the simulator, and the life of a plug-in... It's really cool."

    "Challenge by leaps and bounds, stand out, and victory is at your fingertips."

    She looked straight at Edward.

    Edward tentatively said: "I can also provide you with it in the future, and it will not disappear."

    Lin Li laughed, "But now your existence tells me that this is fake!"

    "So are the previous memories also fake? I didn't come to this planet at all, did I!"

    Edward nodded hard.

    The more angry he became, the calmer he became. Lin Li put away his smile.

    "Then this is the end of the old friend's conversation."

    "Now let's talk about what you want to do in the simulator, or in the higher dimensions?"

    Edward's face showed pity, strangely, he only It's very human to have this expression.

    "Your existence will attract me. If it weren't for me, there would be thousands of others."

    This is a mouthful, but Lin Li understands that he should be an accident, and this kind of accident in low dimensions is A sweet pastry.

    There will continue to be high-dimensional coveting her.

    She frowned, "What's so special about me?"

    Edward sighed and didn't plan to answer. If he really answered, he would never leave here!

    Lin Li didn't get an answer, "I'll ask another way."

    She stepped forward, "Can I devour you?"

    Edward was shocked when he heard this, had Lin Li discovered his secret?

    He quickly gave up Edward's body, desperately trying to return to his own dimension.

    I don't know what was in front of Lin Li's eyes. She saw clearly how Edward crossed the dimension and reached another dimension.