Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    According to normal thinking, the first step of the Sunlight team's counterattack should be to make full use of the lead and find more airdrop boxes.

    On the premise of satisfying the use of your own team, destroy the excess airdrop boxes.

    This is one of those strategies that most people can think of.

    "Captain, aren't we doing this?" Yu Zhi asked suspiciously after hearing Lin Li's analysis.

    This method is simple and rude. After all, the 1213 joint team, which has no weapons and consumes a lot of mental power, has no power to fight against the well-armed Sunlight team.

    "Then have you thought about how to deal with the large number of resurrected insect waves? Rely on this?" Lin Li pointed to the airdrop box and said.

    "The hatred for the 1213 team took me away! We're not here to defeat them, but to advance to victory!" Yu Zhi suddenly realized, nodded and said.

    "That's right, promotion is the ultimate goal, and we also need the help of Team 1213!"

    Suddenly, the Sunlight team saw the avatar representing Lan Hong on the map in their minds, and they looked at each other and immediately said ready.

    This is a competition, who knows if Lan Hong is going to test them on behalf of the examiner!

    Although the faces of several people were calm, they had already started chatting in the simulator.

    "Why do I feel that Senior Brother Lan has sent the airdrop box?" Yu Zhi said.

    "Twice in one place? Don't forget that we are right next to the airdrop box." Ling Jiuheng replied.

    Just when a few people were confused and didn't know what would happen, Yu Yi found that Lin Li had not spoken, and his expression gradually became indifferent.

    "Is Senior Brother Lan having spiritual communication with Sister Li?" Yu Yi opened the microphone quietly.

    After all, Lin Li is the captain of the 1212 team, which is something that most people can easily see.

    In the first half of the game, Lan Hong didn't actually see it. As soon as the guides came in, they were assigned the job of airdropping.

    They were not released until just now, and Lan Hong, who had a more detailed map in his hand, could easily find Lin Li and others.

    Thinking of what his boss said before entering the examination room, Lan Hong slowly made up his mind.

    "If I do it well this time, not only will my position be given to you, but all kinds of resources you want will also be delivered to you."

    "If you refuse, then you will fall with 1212. After all, you don't do it. There are still many people who can do it!"

    Lan Hong will not give the opportunity to others!

    Everything now is the result of his own hard work, so he thinks it's the bad luck of Lin Li and others!

    Who told them to mess with the Bruce family unluckily, he didn't dare to mess with him, he was just a small employee with no background.

    Think about these things, and everything will follow.

    Lan Hong was indeed using mental power to communicate with Lin Li, and the distance between them was just within the range of communication, but not too close.