Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    "That's it?" Gal asked in shock, completely unaware of what was going on.

    In his perspective, after Natasha hypnotized several people, Lin Li suddenly called to stop before doing any operations.

    Because the hypnosis was stopped halfway, several people woke up quickly.

    However, when these people woke up, their behavior was a little weird.

    His eyes suddenly became clearer, like a different person.

    But...a different person? how can that be!

    So he didn't hold back his doubts and blurted out subconsciously.

    Lin Li didn't expect things to go so smoothly, without having to guide them during hypnosis, the simulator's protection function could be automatically triggered.

    This saves them from needing to reveal to Gall that they are taking the exam.

    Lin Li looked at Gal: "That's it, don't worry, I won't reveal the memory card. I also know that even if the outside world knows about this, it won't have a big impact on you."

    Gal: "You know It's good, after all, even if they know it, it won't change their determination to get the spiritual potion, you are so smart, I believe you won't do it too much, and I have already given you what you want, Liang Qing."

    Speaking of this, his face was a little smug, "If you need a spiritual potion, you can also tell me."

    As for whether to give it or not, and what price to pay, it's hard to say, he thought to himself.

    Lin Li smiled slightly, "Then I wish you... get what you want? As for the potion, you don't need it."

    After speaking, Lin Li and his teammates turned and left.

    The figure was so free and easy that Gal sighed a little.

    Natasha looked at Gal in surprise and wondered: "They don't want it? How can they improve their abilities in a short period of time? They are the first cannon fodder to die when the Zerg arrives!"

    She really couldn't figure it out, and even Gal didn't care about the past, and generously wanted to cooperate with them.

    Are they so ignorant? How does this benefit them?

    The rejected Gal's face was ashen, how could there be such a disgusting inferior!

    Gal gritted his teeth and said, "They don't want it now. When they beg me in the future, I won't give it again! Not only will I not give it, but I won't allow others to give it!"

    Natasha lit a wax for them in her heart, She didn't believe they had any other way.

    But angering Gal, it must be the worst decision.

    The two packed up their moods and went out to meet their own glory.

    At this time, the public experiment was halfway through, and the young experimenter was preparing to use the psychic potion.

    Everyone is looking forward to it.

    ...

    After Lin Li and the others went out, they didn't stop there, but left here and returned to their laboratory.

    At this time, all members of the Sunlight Squad regained their memory of the exam.

    Ostensibly they are researching materials, but in fact they have started to communicate within the team through the simulator.