Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    This team in the Southern Star Region is ranked among the top few in the entire Star Region, not to mention that their spiritual power can transform into an eagle. It is a solid flight attribute, and it is even more dominant in battles. Advantage.

    It is precisely by virtue of their air superiority in the battle that they have almost never lost in the Chaos Star Region, and the resources they have plundered are countless.

    Of course, when facing a team stronger than them, they will automatically give out some resources in exchange for their own safety.

    It is this kind of sensible that allows them to live in peace until now.

    The journey went smoothly, and the captain lost a bit of vigilance.

    "It's strange for you to say that a rookie team can make Boss Edward pay so much attention. It can be said that it has activated all the power of our star field. Is this necessary?!" The captain complained.

    "Oh, did the undercover agent of the Western Star Region reveal something to the boss? There must be something on him!" A team member said mysteriously.

    "Damn it! It's really possible! But even the boss is so interested, it must be a good baby!"

    "I originally thought it would be dealt with, but now it seems that if we try harder, in case... you understand. ?"

    You said a few members of the team, and you wanted to secretly intercept the Sunlight team and take their resources as your own.

    The captain was also said to be moved, but no matter how excited he is, it depends on whether he can meet him or not.

    He shook his head regretfully: "I see Xuan, the probability of us encountering the Sunlight Squad is too small."

    In his eyes, the Sunlight Squad is just a fat sheep, or the kind of person who is not strong in combat, but passed away with gold. child.

    In the end, no matter who you encounter, it is estimated that you can make a lot of money.

    After all, the newcomers who just came in are all S-class rookies.

    At this moment, the team member in charge of the starship's navigation hurried over, and then quickly said: "Captain, it's not good! I detected someone nearby, I don't know whether it is an enemy or a friend. I sent several requests for the link, but it was not received. Connected!"

    "What! Have you seen the starship's mark?" the captain suddenly stood up and asked.

    There are also big differences between starships in different star fields, and a more accurate way to confirm is to look at the markings outside.

    The team members immediately replied: "It looks like the Western Star Territory! But it's too far away, so I couldn't confirm it just now."

    Generally speaking, if the opponent's starship has just reached the distance that can be detected, they will meet each other just in case. Send request communications.

    No matter what, let's see who the opponent is first, in case it is a teammate.

    But there was no connection after many requests, which made it clear that the other party didn't want to talk to you at all, basically the enemy didn't run away.

    Thinking of this, the captain immediately got up and went to the control center.

    Sure enough, after such a while, the opposing starship was clearly visible.