Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Scenario exam, underground lab.

    There was an unpleasant smell of decay and blood in the air, the lights were dim, and people were crowded.

    A man covered in filth and blood struggled to open his eyelids. He felt as if his mental power had been crushed so hard that he could no longer use it.

    Suddenly, footsteps were heard not far away.

    It was also the first time Gal came to this place. He covered his mouth and nose and complained, "It smells too bad. It really is a bunch of garbage."

    Behind him were the little boy and Natasha.

    The person who led the way in front smiled, "I'm sorry, young master, this is also your sudden arrival. If I knew you were coming to us, I had to take care of it for you a month in advance!"

    Gal suppressed the impatience in his heart. , he asked: "Are you sure that person has persevered?"

    The person who led the way paused, and then smiled more flatteringly: "How dare I lie to you, Master, dozens of people have died, this is the only one Still half-dead... oh no, still alive and well, I just want to tell you if it's useful to you."

    "Hmph, it's better." Otherwise he has to let this person die .

    It was the first time for Natasha to come to this kind of place. In order to divert her attention, she said, "I didn't expect Teacher Huai to look like a gentleman and a virtuous person, and she was secretly doing human experiments." The

    little boy was not sleepy when he heard this. "Who said no, if it wasn't for your hypnosis, who would believe it!"

    He thought that under Natasha's hypnosis, Teacher Huai completely explained the process of her experiment.

    A trash with a very rubbish mental power level, who delusionally becomes a superior man by studying mental power violence.

    In this process, a large number of people will die in each experiment, but who would have thought that it was such a cruel experiment that Teacher Huai mastered the key to controlling mental violence.

    Thinking of this, he asked Gal, "Have you experimented with men, women and children? There are also all kinds of strict special conditions. I didn't expect that old woman to be really perverted. She can find a way to meet any conditions."

    "Hmph, what kind of harsh conditions are that, but it is true that without her providing us with detailed research materials, we really couldn't find the key experimental materials so quickly."

    Gal replied, and at this time they also went to that place. in front of the sleeping man.

    The person leading the way quickly stepped forward to introduce: "This is what I told you, that experimental body."

    After that, he stepped forward and kicked both feet and shouted loudly: "Get up! What are you pretending to be sleeping!" The

    man was in pain , howled twice.

    Seeing such a cruel scene, the person leading the way laughed and said to Gal, "Look, he's still alive!"

    Gal didn't look in a hurry, he looked around, all kinds of people were collapsed on the ground at the moment, He felt it mentally.

    These people are rubbish who can't bear mental violence.

    After confirming that there was no threat, Gal then looked at the man lying on the ground, his body was tattered, Gal frowned.