Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The main residence of the Lin family.

    "Dealing with the Bruce family? Just for the genius in your eyes?" A disdainful voice came from behind the desk, and the man didn't even look up.

    Lin Yao belongs to the main line of the Lin family. She thought it would be easy to deal with the abuse of power by the Bruce family, but when she communicated with her father, she was questioned by him.

    "It's not a genius in my eyes, it's a real genius!" Lin Yao defended.

    In the face of these old-fashioned and rotten leaders of the Lin family, Lin Yao has a feeling that some scholars can't make sense when they encounter soldiers.

    My father has been in a high position for too long and completely lost the spirit of innovation and hard work.

    They just want to guard their own one-third of an acre of land, and are not willing to pay any price to accept outstanding talents. If this goes on, the Lin family will only be able to eat their own pockets!

    Lin Yao thought so in her heart but didn't dare to say it, otherwise she would definitely be taught a lesson by her father, but she couldn't help worrying about her family.

    Now that she can climb to this position in the Fifth Army, isn't it the Lin family who is relying on her back?

    If the Lin family collapsed, would she be better off?

    "Do your military affairs well, and don't think about things all day long! Excellent young ladies must obey the rules of the Lin family. Don't try to abuse your privileges!

    " 's room.

    This made Lin Yao feel very frustrated, and it has been like this since childhood!

    She didn't understand whether it was only her own family or all families.

    She recalled what happened when she was awakened, and her mother told her to behave well, otherwise if the awakening failed, even the father's daughter would be exiled to the trash star.

    This made her feel deeply afraid of the strict rules of the Lin family when she was young. Everything was done in accordance with the rules, but what if these rules had already been out of date and became the shackles that broke the development of the Lin family?

    Lin Yao sighed, she looked at the mighty and heavy-looking Lin family mansion, it was already in the new era of interstellar, but she still retained such a big family style.

    The decline has gradually been revealed. Can't those in power really see it?

    Thinking of Lin Li, who has the same surname as Lin, how nice she would be if she were a member of her own family, she might be able to bring about positive changes to the lifeless Lin family.

    There is no way for her father to get through, so what should she do with the things she promised the Sunlight Squad?

    The Bruce family can only be shot by the Lin family, but who in the Lin family can shake these strict rules?

    These people in power have an idea in their heads, and they regard the rules as more important than the sky.

    Then there's only... miss!

    Lin Yao suddenly remembered that he hadn't met a few times, the generation of geniuses who had been secretly cultivated by the Lin family.

    As the next generation heir to the Lin family, she must be able to do more than she can do.