Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    The Sunlight team is driving the starship to the unknown depths, and now it is Yu Zhi's turn to be responsible for the direction of the next period of time.

    With the change of time, the new star brains they wear are gradually started and completed. It is no longer the familiar interstellar news, but the regional news exclusive to the chaotic star field, which means that they officially left the familiar federation and came to the complete unknown place.

    The Chaos Star Region is far from having many beautiful and rich planets like the Federation, which shines brilliantly even during the voyage.

    At the very edge of the Chaos Star Field is the boundless darkness, the occasional meteor, and the ubiquitous but deadly swarms of potential meteorites.

    Looking at the black outside the starship, Lin Li sat in the rest area in a daze.

    They had been driving for several hours, and the scenery outside the ship remained unchanged.

    Since the battle with the Insect Mother that day, blue fireworks have often appeared in Lin Li's mind.

    Behind this represents countless young candidates who died tragically, but she failed to save them.

    So what exactly can you do with your own emulator?

    For the first time she had doubts about the subject.

    She used to think that the simulator was her golden finger, a gift from the Great God of Transmigration, which allowed herself to survive in a completely unknown interstellar space.

    However, in such an interstellar space with a very high mortality rate, she could only watch the people around her leave one by one but could do nothing.

    She can only save herself, but can't save others?

    In the beginning, it was the Bruce family. They had power and power and bullied others. Later, it was discovered that they were Zerg, and Zerg regarded human life as a must.

    Then I found out that the lives of those who don't care are the inferior people in the eyes of the higher people.

    She remembered that Lin Shizhen lived in an extremely safe and affluent environment, and that the junk star she once lived in, I don't know when, if unlucky enough to be targeted by the insect mother, the entire planet will easily disappear.

    Is her thinking too naive, or is she simply incapable of changing all this?

    One question after another made Lin Li a little confused, she slumped on the seat and looked out of the starship.

    At this moment, Ju Yang came over and seemed to realize that Lin Li's emotions were not right.

    He sat next to Lin Li and asked softly, "What's wrong? You don't seem to be in a good mood? You've been sitting here for a long time."

    Lin Li's eyes were confused, "You say, what are we looking for now?"

    Ju Yang's voice Soft, "We came to Chaos Star Territory because we wanted to become stronger and become an SS-level spiritual powerhouse."

    However, Lin Li asked back, "What's the use of becoming stronger? Even if I was strong enough at the beginning, I would There is no way to let the Bruce family disappear privately, because it is very easy to make them disappear, but the follow-up processing has to face a lot of pressure."

    "But look at Lin Shizhen, she solved the Bruce family easily, for her this is a problem. It's not worth mentioning. But it's a lot harder for me."