1

[Take a look at the wonderful school girls we have been fans of in those years: Chen Zhili has finally been cheated on after three years of dating without letting his ex-boyfriend have sex. ]

   [Shocked, Chen Zhili actually really likes men! ? He was hacked? ]

   [X big Chen Zhili, was exposed astonishing inside story! The ex-boyfriend turned out to be Tang Junyu! 】

   【Sister, the real reason why you have not been able to catch up with Chen Zhili in the past four years, look here! ]

   [Chen Zhili's ex-boyfriend Tang Junyu's chat records with others were exposed. I didn't expect him to be this kind of person...]

   When he saw these hot topics one after another in the school forum, Chen Zhili felt very beeping.

   As a popular figure in the school, he was used to being spied on by others in his daily life, but it was the first time he had been spied on like this.

   And the fact that he was greened and had broken up was known through popular titles on the forum.

   Is your news so outdated?

   Chen Zhili was really good-looking, many people chased after him as soon as he entered university, and he was often discovered by talent scouts or became a local hot spot because of his good looks.

   He thought about becoming a star, but it seemed that he was born against this industry. Anyway, all the opportunities passed quietly in front of him.

   Chen Zhili's reputation has always been good, he doesn't mess around or flirt, he's a bit self-conscious, and won't give others a chance if he doesn't like them.

   It's just that there are so many girls chasing him, but he is indifferent, so some people speculate that Chen Zhili is gay, but there are also many men chasing Chen Zhili, he is still unmoved, everyone thinks that he is really a fairy.

   Only Chen Zhili knows that he likes men, he is not a fairy, and he has a regular boyfriend. The two have been together for three years, but no one knows about it.

   The main reason is that Chen Zhili didn't want to make it public during school, for fear of spreading it to his father's ears. His boyfriend also expressed his understanding that studies are important.

   Anyway, that person has always been gentle and considerate in front of him.

   So he has already discussed with his boyfriend that he will graduate from college soon, and the two of them will be ready to tell their families and friends about their relationship as soon as they graduate.

   Unexpectedly, he graduated soon, and his boyfriend, oh, it should be his ex-boyfriend Tang Junyu, actually gave him a green?

   Chen Zhili's ex-boyfriend Tang Junyu is also a bully in the school. He is handsome and handsome. Compared with Chen Zhili's indifference who always rejects others thousands of miles away, he can be said to be a model of a warm man.

   These two people are often compared by classmates at school, but they have never had much contact with each other, so everyone didn't realize that they were once a couple.

   The second half of senior year is an internship, which is basically the same as graduation. Regarding the matter of two people in bed, Chen Zhili is not very resistant, but thinks that it can be done after graduation, just like a ceremony.

   Because he has always been flamboyant and likes a sense of ritual.

   Moreover, Tang Junyu clearly supported doing it after graduation. Chen Zhili almost thought that he had found his soul mate. The two of them were completely compatible in all aspects, and it was only the last step of getting in touch.