23

Chen Zhili thought about it and said, "Forget it, it's too unsafe. You can't take what you say and do when you're drunk, and you'll forget it when you wake up. If you really refuse to face your heart Admit that you want to mess with me, and you have to sue me, what can I do?"

    Ji Xu seemed unable to think about Chen Zhili's circling issues, and stared at Chen Zhili with a pair of deep eyes without any scruples. Doped with any impurities.

    Ji Xu's big eyes are filled with three words, is that okay?

    Chen Zhili saw that he didn't speak for a long time, and said in his heart that I could do it, but being a secretary should have a bottom line, Ji Xu is stupid now, are you stupid too? When he got up, he was about to go downstairs to get Ji Xu a cup for washing, but he was dragged back to the bed by Mr. Ji.

    Chen Zhili felt that this bed was still not easy to lie on, and Ji Xu might be on it at some point.

    When the time comes, will I push him or hug him?

    Don't even think about it.

    As if the mattress was scalding his ass, Chen Zhili stood up and took a step back, "Ambush me?"

    Ji Xu stared at Chen Zhili's pants and asked him, "Why?"

    Secretary Chen wondered, "Why why?"

    Ji Xu Xu leaned over and touched Chen Zhili's pants, or his buttocks.

    He asked Chen Zhili very puzzled, "Did you put something in it? It's so warped." "

    ..." Chen Zhili blushed suddenly and grabbed Ji Xu's hand, "What are you doing? Can you play hooligans when you're drunk? I I can sue you!"

    Touch it when you are sober!

    Dare to act but dare not to be, what kind of hero is he!

    Ji Xu clapped his hands as if he couldn't hear it, and said sincerely, "So it's true." "Is it real

    ?"

    To be honest, because of this ass thing, Chen Zhili has always been a little inferior .

    It's not that he thinks he is not good-looking, he is very narcissistic, but mainly because he is not confident enough.

    Chen Zili had previously interviewed for the audition and entered the audition, but he did not make it to the finals, because there are a few buddies in the sub-competition area who are so handsome, and the company of the finalists will provide dormitories, because they want to shoot daily life tidbits for fans to see.

    At that time, everyone was very hardworking, those who showed their figure inadvertently, those who changed their clothes, anyway, the guy with a good figure showed everything he could.

    Various manufacturing hot topics.

    So Chen Zhili flinched.

    These people are working too hard, and he is afraid that he will react every day.

    In addition, he often had to take pictures, and there were follow-up shots behind him. Chen Zhili was very unnatural, and made him pretend to be secretly photographed, and even made a joke of his hands and feet.

    And when Chen Zhili took pictures, he only liked to take pictures of his upper body, because he felt that his buttocks were not good-looking, just like what Ji Xu said, why is it so upturned?

    It's not big, it's not fat, it's warped.

    If it was a girl with such a butt, it would definitely look good, but Chen Zhili always felt awkward, he was gay in the first place, and when others looked at him, they unconsciously just looked at his ass.