75

Chen Zhili, who had never had a mother, suddenly found out that he still had a father. He was actually a little curious.

    So what kind of man... could make his father never have any feelings for these twenty years?

    Chen Zhili: "Dad, you should come back, you can hide from the first day of the junior high school but not the fifteenth day." "

    How do you say it?"

    "Tsk," Chen Zhili bit his tongue, "No, it's to solve the problem, not to avoid it. Besides, he doesn't know my existence, even if he knows, I'm already so old, can I still be snatched away by him?" Don't say that

    Chen Zhili has his own ideas, and Ji Xu will not agree with the object he just got. was taken captive abroad.

    We are all adults, and we need to use our brains to do things.

    And it would be even more ridiculous if that person wanted to snatch Xiao Ji Cheng.

    Ji Xu is not dead.

    Thirty-year-old man finally had a son, even if he was jealous and fighting for favor with his son all day long, it was impossible for him to agree to let the child go.

    Statements are just too indecisive.

    Chen Zhili's personality is actually very similar to him, except that he sacrificed himself the first time he met Ji Xu, which was the only bravery in his life. If he went back to the past, Chen Zhili even felt that he no longer had the courage to do it again.

    Therefore, Chen Zhi has many secrets and an unhealthy body. After so many years, when the man came back, he was still hiding, which really made Chen Zhi very polite.

    I hate my father for not being able to make steel.

    "Dad, although I don't know what the other party means, but after so many years, he is willing to lend you so much money without asking the reason. Even if something happened back then, he has no resentment until now. Can we talk about it openly and honestly?" ?”

    The statement was silent for a long time, "I know, I can't hide for long, I just wasn't prepared for it, he... is very old-fashioned, has a weird temper, he never tells the truth, he says he doesn't hate him, but in his heart every second I'm hating and minding, I don't want to be blamed, Xiaoli, I've been avoiding being blamed because I know it's my fault." "Dad, more than twenty years have

    passed, no one would hate for that long, let alone What's more, you have been alone for so many years... and you haven't had a good time."

    Twenty years of being single, half of your life has been wasted, your health is not good, your life is poor, and it seems that you have been doing nothing all your life... Isn't it a punishment? Is it not enough?

    To be honest, Chen Zhili still remembered that his father, whom he had never met, was a bit like Ji Xu's bad temper, that is, he was very honest physically, but he never admitted it with his mouth.

    Chen Chen thought for a while, and finally said, "I see, I'll be back in two days, I still don't know how to explain to him...he knows you are my son, but he doesn't know it's his son." Chen Zhili was confused

    , His father is really good at hiding things.

    In contrast, Ji Xu is a lucky man, able to participate in the child's growth, knowing that it is Ji Cheng's flesh and blood, but the father who has never met is a bit pitiful.

    It is estimated that until now, I thought that I was cutting off children and grandchildren.

    "Dad, you are an adult, and you have experienced more than me. I don't want to care about you so much, but I know you must still like him. Otherwise, I would have looked for him again all these years. I missed it for so long, and I will tell you what happened back then." Clearly, no matter what the result is, at least there is no regret, right?"