32

Although I don't know why he was eating with his family, but in the end it was Chen Zhili who came to see him off.

    But now the tension in Ji Xu's heart is close to the level that he went to see a psychiatrist for the first time.

    And this kind of embarrassment has basically never appeared since childhood.

    what to do?

    It's pretending not to know. Still pretend not to know.

    Ji Xu didn't want to look back, and the screen stopped at him standing up to Chen Zhili.

    Chen Zhili's buttocks are really not... at the level of ordinary people.

    The posture of kneeling on the bed reveals a sense of temptation in a dignified manner. Who would make a bed like a serious male secretary with his back to the boss?

    Ji Xu observed carefully, and found that his bed was too big. After Chen Zhili spread the sheets and put the quilt on, he couldn't reach the other end and could only kneel down on it.

    Then he gave himself, who had been behind him, a chance.

    Just by watching the video, Ji Xu couldn't tell that he was drunk, he stood upright without shaking at all, no different from being in a meeting.

    Would Chen Zhili think he was faking it?

    This pose is really eye-catching.

    It even made Mr. Ji, who was already in the embarrassing period of morning erection, deeply panicked, thinking that it would be good to do this once in a while?

    "!"

    Ji Xu quickly read the following plot, but didn't dare to read it carefully, so he could only turn on the eight times speed.

    In the back, he was basically pressing down on the secretary, and the secretary was crying and begging on the bed.

    Then Chen Zhili struggled hard, and finally fell off the bed in order to push himself away.

    Secretary Chen squatted on the ground.

    Then he squatted there wronged, his head buried in his knees, and he must have cried.

    The first time I saw my promiscuous male secretary cry with a hippie smile, it turned out to be on the monitor, after he was almost molested by him.

    Ji Xu didn't know how to evaluate himself after drinking.

    And Mr. Ji himself sat on the bed at a loss and stretched out his hand towards the air, as if his conscience had discovered him, and then let Chen Zhili go.

    But Chen Zhili is really a good secretary, he stood up and lifted the quilt, pointed to the inside and let himself fall asleep.

    He also asked a few words to turn off the light for him and leave.

    Ji Xu didn't know what it was like in his heart.

    Usually, he always complains that Chen Zhili can't do this or that, he can't drive, he can't cook, he is late for work, and he leaves early after get off work, but he never says it, and even helps Chen Zhili to reorganize the unqualified materials. .

    Of course, he agreed to Chen Zhili's early departure, for fear that Chen Zhili would not be able to catch the bus.

    People who can't drive are really poor.

    Ji Xu thought that he was good enough to Chen Zhili, but he didn't expect Chen Zhili to repay him with his straight man integrity.

    This is true professionalism.