56

Well, it's hard to get through with your ex-boyfriend, isn't it?

    After more than half a year abroad, Chen Zhili occasionally felt flustered, always feeling that there was something unfinished.

    After being made such a fuss by Ji Xu today, he finally found out that there was still a time bomb that Tang Junyu hadn't solved.

    Tang Junyu is also fascinating enough, don't you know what it means to get together and get together, and you have to add trouble to others at this time.

    Chen Zhili really wanted to go back and sue him.

    The bouquet of roses that Ji Xu bought was a bit exaggerated, it was so big that Chen Zhi struggled to hold it, so he took the flowers back with a cold face.

    Chen Zhili's hands were empty, and he asked with a guilty conscience: "Why do you have to go back again and rush to give it to someone else?" "..."

    Ji Xu hesitated for a long time, then suddenly took out a flower from the bouquet and went crazy at Chen Zhili through the quilt Whipped twice.

    Rose petals scattered all over the bed.

    Chen Zhili was so scared that his face was covered, and he pulled the quilt with both hands to find nowhere to put it, "What are you doing?"

    "What do you think I am doing, hitting you."

    Ji Xu really felt that he was going to be pissed off up.

    I really can't bear to fight, don't fight, my lips are trembling with anger, and my palms are itching.

    Chen Zhili was too cruel, he teased himself, seduced himself, and kept lying to himself that he was a straight man.

    If Ji Xu had known that he had an ex-boyfriend...would he still be allowed to study abroad in the past six months? impossible.

    Ji Xu always thought that it was Boss Liu's harassment of him that made Chen Zhili feel shadowed and wanted to go abroad.

    Chen Zhili looked at Ji Xu and felt that he was a little pitiful.

    It doesn't hurt at all.

    Chen Zhili took out his hand and said, "You hit me like this, what kind of hero is you through the quilt."

    "..." Ji Xu took a deep breath, "Is your ex-boyfriend here now?" "

    No, I haven't been in touch for a long time, and I don't know how you know." Those who have lied will eventually be sanctioned inexplicably.

    Ji Xu: "If I don't know, then are you going to keep it from me until now?" "

    No, I didn't hide it on purpose, it's because of work...really, work needs, I'll take a look at you when you go back As for the recruitment conditions, the first requirement is to be a straight man, can I just explain it casually? Rising Sun is a big company anyway, and I have to respect it." Ji Xu asked back, "

    Then you don't know that I like you?"

    " I, I figured it out...but..." Is that how I like you?

    Still in a question.

    Chen Qili was a little flustered.

    Ji Xu: "But what?"

    "But the company has regulations, and the contract has regulations, so I can't pretend to be blind with so many rules. Besides, you are the boss, so it's fine if I break the contract. I can't let you make things difficult for me." "