31

Women are no worse than Qu Zhiyao in all aspects. They are dressed in casual clothes and have a strong aura. If they stand at the door holding Ji Xu's arm, Chen Zhili will feel that these two are taking wedding photos.

    Memorial Tong stretched out his hand to Chen Zhili and said, "Hello, I am Mr. Ji's former secretary. I heard from him that you did a good job." As soon as the woman came up, she seemed to give

    Chen Zhili a note of Ma Wei, and she never mentioned the dismissed secretaries in the middle. , as if she was always the only one, she would teach Chen Zhili, a latecomer, as if she had come.

    When joining other companies, old employees will also hand over tasks to new colleagues, but there are at least four secretaries between Chen Zhili and Ji Tong. This woman... really, as the rumors say, regards President Ji as her only food.

    Chen Zhili looked at Ji Xu uncertainly and said, "Is President Ji drinking?"

    Ji Tong smiled sweetly, "Yeah, I've been with him for so many years, and this is the first time I've seen him Drinking, no one used to say that I would not drink, and I was always blocking the drink at the dinner table, but I didn't expect him to help me hold the drink now." Chen Zhili: "...

    " With this amount of alcohol, he also helps others hold the drink.

    I told you twice that you didn't have an accident, so you really thought you could drink. If it wasn't because I was a man, you would have children now! Dare to drink indiscriminately outside.

    Does Ji always write the four words "overthinking one's abilities?"

    Chen Zhili felt very angry.

    When she was angry with Ji Xu, she was also angry with herself.

    As a secretary, he neglected his duties and didn't tell Ji Xu the real situation when he was drunk. For example, Ji Xu who was drunk not only could tear the cover, but also use that thing.

    If it were someone else who cared, Mr. Ji's illegitimate son would crawl all over the place.

    That's why Ji Xu thought it was okay for him to drink...and bravely blocked the drink for the beautiful female secretary. If he didn't come by himself today...

    God knows what will happen, but Ji Xu doesn't.

    Chen Zhili stammered, "Mr. Ji, he can even block wine, he's pretty good at it."

    Commemorative Tong flicked the broken hair by his ears in a charming manner, and said with a smile, "Well, I went to Mr. Ji's house for dinner today. He seemed to be in a good mood. After drinking, I said to send him back, but he refused to come home. , He told you to come and change the water for his fish."

    Ji Xu stood there like a puppet listening to the two people talking, and said nothing if no one paid attention to him.

    Chen Zhili stared at Ji Xu for a while, "Drinking again?"

    Ji Xu pursed his lips and looked at Chen Zhili, "Yeah."

    "Is it good?"

    "Not good."

    "How much did you drink?"

    "White wine, two Ten milliliters."

    Chen Zhili: "..."

    Drink it in a measuring cup?

    Ji Tong suddenly felt cold.

    She knew that Ji Xu was drunk because no matter what he said to Ji Xu, he ignored him and looked delirious. In the past, no matter how much Ji Xu didn't like someone or didn't want to talk, he would reply politely.