40

So Chen Zhili was so impassioned just now, but in the end he just gave away a condom?

    Ji Xu thought it was ridiculous.

    The burning face hurts on one side.

    I looked in the rearview mirror, damn it, my face is so red!

    Have you ever seen a condom?

    As for?

    As soon as Chen Zhili came home, Jiang Yuanbo quickly jumped up from the broken bed, "Are you back?"

    Chen Zhili entered the door belching, "Yes, yes."

    Jiang Yuanbo quickly took out the cake he ordered today from the refrigerator, "Come on, come on, if you don't make a wish, today will be over."

    "Bo'er..." Chen Zhili burst into tears when he saw the cake, "You are willing to buy the cake, you spent a lot of money...I'm going to cry, I'll give you five-eighths!"

    Chen Zhili especially liked the sense of ceremony.

    He thinks that birthday is a very important day. Although it is very hypocritical, he will also prepare for other people's birthdays carefully, so he longs for the same care.

    When Chen Zhili drew the lottery, he even thought it was because of his birthday, and the house specially sent by God let him draw the lottery. At that time, it was also because he was too superstitious, which caused a huge psychological gap when he didn't get the lottery.

    But at least there is cake today.

    Jiang Yuanbo took out another string of beads from behind, wrapped it up, "Happy birthday, I specially climbed to the top of the mountain to go to the temple to pray for you. The beads for marriage are said to be very spiritual, because sincerity makes souls, and my heart is very sincere." , you can work now, don’t worry about food and clothing, don’t get hurt emotionally in the future, and your life will be complete. I don’t have much money now, so I can’t give you a good gift..." Chen Zhili almost burst into tears when he heard it

    . He patted Jiang Yuanbo on the shoulder, "Man, thank you so much."

    Jiang Yuanbo: "Thank you, make a wish, I remember you said before that every time you celebrate your birthday in the future, you will be eighteen years old. A number specially chosen for you."

    "Okay."

    Chen Zhili lit the candle with "18" written on it with a lighter, and made a wish.

    He took a photo of the cake and sent it to Moments in a daze.

    [Actually, I am lucky enough, the future will be even better. ]

    Eleven fifty-eight in the evening.

    In two minutes, he was a more mature adult again.

    Ji Xu got this photo of the birthday cake after returning to the office suite at 1:30 in the middle of the night.

    In other words, yesterday, Chen Zhili's birthday passed, and he gave himself two gifts.

    Ji Xu suffered from insomnia almost all night.

    I don't know what it feels like in my heart.

    Yesterday...how come no one mentioned it was his birthday?

    What does the personnel department do?

    In the middle of the night, Ji Xu pulled out the management of the HR department and asked if he had given gifts to employees who celebrated their birthdays.