61

"Okay, I won't move." That's what he said, but Ji Xu's fingers lightly outlined in his palm again.

    All kinds of small actions are irritating.

    Chen Zhili felt that this old Ji Xu man was different, he didn't say that he wanted to do it, let alone that he was thinking about something shameful, no matter how honest his body was, he couldn't live without saying anything.

    If you can really hold it back, that's considered a skill, but this man's hands are not honest at all, you can't bear it if you have to tease him, are you sick?

    Chen Zhili is still sober and rational, Ji Xu is still in the hospital, the two of them will definitely not be able to do it now, even if they do, Ji Xu probably has more than enough energy, and if some small situation happens, his self-confidence will be completely destroyed...

    Chen Zhili felt that he was still young, and her husband couldn't just be so bad.

    And it would also make him seem too horny, so please be reserved, Chen Zhili quietly moved his waist to the side of the bed, so as not to let Ji Xu feel his eager desire.

    Ji Xu also responded.

    I'm afraid that it will suddenly fail when I go to the battlefield.

    The eight-year psychological shadow is still there. If he can't drink some wine every time he does it, then he will feel that he is a virgin all his life.

    Ji Xu especially wanted to ask Chen Zhili how he performed in the previous two times.

    Why didn't it record it?

    The reaction must have been done, otherwise how would the child come here...

    But Ji Xu doesn't know how it is in other aspects, such as whether it will last long or how the technology is.

    If it's not good, wouldn't it be embarrassing to ask him while licking his face?

    But if it was not good, would Chen Zhili not follow him at all?

    It's not impossible, if the work is not good, there is still good looks to make up for it. Who knows if Chen Zhili is not demanding.

    Ji Xu's heart was extremely anxious, he had been lying together for so long, why didn't Chen Zhili mention this.

    I really want to drag him back to the past.

    Ji Xu was lost in thought.

    Touching and touching, I changed positions.

    Finally touched the ass of my dreams.

    Tender boy.

    For some reason, these words popped out of my mind.     Ji Xu said in a hoarse voice, "How can you dance so well with

    that pole dance?

    "

Let them make things difficult for you."

    Ji Xu felt uncomfortable.

    He felt sure that he wasn't the only one who reacted.

    What a fucking loss.

    Blood loss.

    Chen Zhili was quite happy, "I think it's pretty good. I used to be afraid of performing on stage. Really, I could only play around in bars, help out dancers, and dance for me. I feel that this thing is not popular, and many people think that I must sell this dance, but in our company, everyone likes it very much." Of