28

Chen Zhili was at a loss for words for a while, he really wanted to say that you misunderstood, Mr. Ji is not that kind of person, he himself may be a closet.

    Of course, the possibility of Ji Xu's bisexuality cannot be ruled out.

    Anyway, he is still working as a secretary, and his office is ambiguous, and the crime is aggravated. If you really want to catch him, Mr. Ji will take the lead, so how can he challenge homosexuality?

    Of course, no one would believe what Chen Zhili said, he would not ask for trouble, but Le Yang was gay and definitely did not run away.

    The company kept him because it valued his value. This guy is always fearless. After all, he has suffered too few setbacks.

    Seeing that Chen Zhili didn't respond, Le Yang handed back the announcement letter, "Secretary Chen, aren't you angry after reading it?

    " Secondly, Mr. Ji trains all artists, which are already very sensitive professions, not to mention that all walks of life have their own industry standards. If you want to announce your love affair unscrupulously, you can open a shop to sell milk tea or something. If you can become an Internet celebrity, there is no boss to control you." "

    ..." Le Yang felt that Chen Zhili's mouth was a bit poisonous, but this did not prevent him from having a good impression of Chen Zhili.

    Because Chen Zhili had a nice smile, a bit like when Jane Tiantian smiled.

    Even if it is only a little bit, it can greatly relieve his yearning for that person. Anyway, he is absolutely not angry with Chen Zhili.

    Chen Zhili continued to print out the materials. He needed to sort out a document of nearly ten pages for each person attending the meeting, and then arranged them in order and stapled them together.

    Chen Zhili lowered his head and said while doing things: "And you think the boss is calling out homosexuality? Is it a little too sensitive, and you feel that you are the one who is guarding against you? Don't rush forward at this time, whoever shouts is not calling yourself, you stupid ?"

    "I..." Le Yang raised his eyebrows, "It's not that I'm sensitive...but I heard that when Mr. Ji recruited the secretary, he clearly said that only straight men are not gay. Brother Chen, you can't feel offended if you are a straight man, but if it's something else People who come to apply for a job are told that they are rejected because of their sexuality, isn't this a form of discrimination in disguise?"

    Chen Zhili rolled his eyes inwardly, thinking, am I crazy? I feel offended, you know what General Secretary Ji said. How high is the salary? Although I haven't gotten a salary yet, such a big company can't lie to people.

    And I'm gay, not only I wasn't offended, but I even came to work pretending to be a straight man, who is worse, Chen Zhili couldn't figure it out, maybe there are similarities in human nature.

    "Le Yang, are you God, and you still want to save all mankind?" Chen Zhili turned to look at Le Yang, "Do you want to find a sense of approval from me?" "I didn't..." "But I can't find it,

    I

    will Even if I’m gay, I don’t feel offended. On the contrary, this is a very special job. Mr. Ji replaced the female secretary with a male secretary. Do you also want to say that he discriminates against women? The problem is that he hired a personal assistant. If you think you can't bear it, you don't have to do it, but if I can bear it, I can do it."

    Le Yang pursed his lips and stopped talking.

    He can't talk to others about these things. The artists who signed with him are all fighting for everything. Even if they are about to become a group community, he will become the captain of this idol group, but he still shares with everyone. bad relationship.