30

Obviously, Chen Zhili raised the question this time from a very novel angle, and his starting point was also very strange. Mr. Ji's rare brain short-circuited.

    Ji Xu was stunned for a long time, and his mouth was twitching, "Talk... that's what comes naturally. Qu Zhiyao has been chasing me for many years, and it's not suitable for you. Isn't the salary increase enough?"

     "Enough, of course enough, when Can you raise your salary?" Chen Zhili was so excited that he was just asking casually, who would dare to think about a salary increase when the salary of fresh graduates is so high.

    Ji Xu: "When you want to fall in love."

    "Okay."

    Chen Zhili forced himself not to laugh out loud, his masseter muscles were sore, why is Ji Xu so talkative?

    Whoever said that the boss has a bad temper, I am really anxious with him.

    Ji Xu felt that he was simply indulging Chen Zhili, but he felt that Chen Zhili's attitude was still not firm, "Qu Zhiyao is older than you." You are almost eight years older than me, why do you always want to fuck me when you are drunk

    ? ?

    Chen Zhili looked calm: "Ah, age is not a problem."

    Ji Xu: I just said he still has two hearts.

    "Not suitable, you just graduated, this kind of woman... don't be fooled, you can only choose one for love or work, you are young and know what to do."

    Chen Zhili turned the pen in his hand, "Yes, you Don't worry, so I don't intend to agree to her, it's just a tactic to delay the attack, and if Miss Qu insists on pulling me to open a room when I can't bear it someday, I will pretend that I can't. I'm all disappointed."

    When Ji Xu heard him say "No", his heart ached again.

    "There's no need to go through so much trouble. If she comes to harass again, I will take legal action to sue." Ji Xu suddenly became serious.

    Chen Zhili hurriedly stopped him, but Qu Zhiyao didn't really like her, "Don't, she is Mr. Fu's younger sister after all, isn't it because of this relationship that you were helpless before? It's not good to make trouble, I think Miss Qu The conditions are pretty good, and you don't have to be the only one, and it will definitely stop in two days."

    Ji Xu always felt that this was not a good thing to say. Anyway, Chen Zhili was repeatedly reminded that as his secretary, he was not allowed to fall in love.

    Chen Zhili said perfunctorily, okay, I really know.

    Ji Xu wanted to go home, but he thought carefully that all the fish should have died, so why go back.

    In the past, the secretary would pick Ji Xu up for work in the morning, and bring him breakfast by the way. Now that Chen Zhili has been in office for so long, he can't drive even if the food is not good, so Ji Xu gradually becomes more lazy to go home.

    But he never thought that if he changed to a secretary, he might be able to improve his comfort level a bit.

    In the end, the comfort is not as good as the enjoyment of the eyes.

    Ji Xu thought, he is a visual animal, and it is enough to appreciate Chen Zhili's superficial appearance. If he is released from the rising sun and then signed to the company by his opponent as a star, it would be very troublesome.

    Tong Hao came to Chen Zhili and chose several driving schools for him so that he could visit them when he had time.

    When Chen Zhili took a look, they were quite far away from where he lived. When Ji Xu said that the driving schools were closed, Ji Xu gave him the privilege and allowed Chen Zhili not to come to work on weekends to learn how to drive.