15

Chen Zhili is not in the mood to care if Ji Xu is fat.

    And Ji Xu is not fat, he is very handsome every day.

    The more Chen Zhili looked at him, the more handsome he became.

    The more you look, the weaker your legs become.

    He only hated that Ji Xu didn't have any compulsions in his heart, and was coaxed around by the secretaries who compiled a book and didn't know that if he was really fat, Chen Zhili would have to kill the former secretary.

    But now he is afraid that Ji Xu will pretend to be ignorant by pretending to understand.

    Knowing that the two had sex that night, and knowing that he is not a straight man, he signed him as a secretary. What do you mean?

    Who is better at acting?

    Chen Zhili said in his heart, then I will lose.

    But... it can't be revenge for taking his first blood.

    mean man.

    It is also the first time behind the family!

    Really, did you come to the door crying and make you responsible?

    No!

    Ji Xu didn't look like a liar either. Not only did he have sex that night, but he also asked for his bank card password... Chen Zhili thought that Ji Xu shouldn't be hiding that deep.

    The big deal is to have a drink another day and find out the truth.

    If you can roll the sheets again... then everyone will open the skylight and speak honestly.

    Chen Zhili doesn't mind being the CEO's secret lover. Really, Ji Xu is so handsome, rich, and has a good job, so he shouldn't be too stingy.

    There must be many people queuing up with love number plates.

    If Ji Xu chooses Chen Zhili as his lover, Chen Zhili will definitely have a strict tone and a decent style, work during the day and warm the bed at night, distinguish between public and private, and be absolutely vigilant to the outside world, insisting that the two of them are each other's straight men.

    But Ji Xu's current attitude is really fascinating.

    Chen Zhili felt that it was because he didn't know Ji Xu well enough.

    Pauline knew a lot, but he didn't dare to ask more. Pauline was very smart, and Chen Zhili was afraid that if he asked too much, he would put his identity as a gay into it.

    While pouring water for Ji Xu again, Chen Zhili went to the tea room to gossip with his female colleagues.

    The female colleagues who were drinking coffee in the tea room greeted Chen Zhili warmly, and Chen Zhili soon chatted with everyone.

    The main reason is that he is also good-looking, and he has a good temper when he sees good-looking ones. In Ji Xu's company, it doesn't matter whether he is a wrist or not.

    Everyone feels that they get along well with each other, and the more they talk, the happier they are.

    Of course female colleagues like to gossip about Ji Xu's personal relationship status, but Ji Xu's previous secretaries were all women.

    The female secretary was very strange. She forgot what she was doing in front of the secretary, and gradually dominated the company as the hostess.