39

Chen Zhili thought that he was probably the reincarnation of Fang Xiantong.

    It is estimated that a person's luck value will be used up, and sincerity leads to success, so Chen Zhili does not easily pray that he will get a house.

    But every time he prayed, a colleague would get a house.

    Chen Zhili couldn't hold back and made a wish for the last house, so the last house was gone.

    You should make a wish before you draw lots!

    Chen Zhili: "..." The damn love between Mr. Ji and I is destined to fail to bear fruit.

    It's just that I'm not a lucky enough person!

    Ji Xu looked down with a blank expression.

    But I was thinking in my heart if the new secretary was a little too memorized, so I couldn't hit it?

    Luck is also a kind of strength of a person.

    Chen Zhili really has no face to look at.

    Others, appalling.

    The lottery has not been halfway through, and all the big prizes have gone out.

    Ji Xu added more, and added three sets of mortgage houses with a 30% down payment. Those who are drawn can choose to repay the loan every month. If they don't want to repay the loan, they can abstain.

    Chen Zhili touched his heart, there is still a chance, just repay the loan, 30% of the down payment will be given to you, you only need to eat less money every month to get out of the loan.

    That is also a reborn parent.

    It is also true that Rising Sun's employee benefits are good, and the two down payment houses were taken away by two newly signed artists.

    There is one last set left.

    Six people competed for the prize.

    Chen Zhili lined up silently, and then Le Yang in front drew the last down payment.

    Chen Zhili: "..."

    This kid is only eighteen years old! Wouldn't it be good to leave the tiring work of raising a house to my brother?

    There are five prizes in the back, anyway, the house is gone.

    Leyang Lottery will prepare a speech on the stage, expressing his love for the company, his admiration for the boss, and his unswerving determination to stay in the sun and shine in the future.

    Almost every new colleague has to communicate with Ji Xu, whether it is teasing, passionate speeches, rainbow farts, anyway, it is to increase the company's cohesion and sense of identity.

    Le Yang used to feel that Ji Xu was homophobic and uncomfortable for a long time, but Chen Zhili said that Ji Xu was very easy to get along with, and he was a very nice person, and many of his partners were gay, so Ji Xu would never affect his emotions because of it. So much calmer.

    Following the opportunity of this speech, he also sincerely expressed to Ji Xu his determination to forge ahead.

    Of course, Le Yang is more likely to say it to Jian Tiantian who is behind.

    He waved the house key towards the stage.

    Jiantian knows that Le Yang is telling him, brother, we have a house.     Chen Zhili took the opportunity of chatting and asked the colleagues behind, "There are only five of