44

Chen Zhili pretended to be innocent, but his mind was spinning rapidly: Mr. Ji made up for his birthday last night and gave him a house, but he didn't say he liked him, so he drank a lot of wine, and then what happened?

    Chen Zhili has a good capacity for alcohol, drunk is drunk, but not broken.

    Later, Mr. Ji was not very good at it.

    Although Ji Xu was drunk last night, he was in a bad state and didn't respond to anything, so he rejected himself.

    And it seems that I went to see a psychiatrist today to see this disease.

    I am really a crow's mouth. I was afraid that the woman Qu Zhiyao would get Ji Xu, so I did not hesitate to slander Mr. Ji, but I didn't expect to curse myself in the end.

    We are all men, so we naturally know how embarrassing this kind of thing is, and Ji Xu is his boss, as a male secretary, would it be bad to know this kind of thing?

    Chen Zhili decided to beat him to death and refuse to admit that he remembered.

    Why did I forget to go back to the guest room?

    What should I say now?

    Ji Xu just let himself pillow on his arm, one was numb, and there was a tendency to replace it with the other.

    Last time, Chen Zhili was specifically reminded by Ji Xu that he would open two rooms in the future, but he ran to Ji Xu's room in the middle of the night.

    What should I say?

    After thinking so much, it only took thirty seconds, and both of them were in a daze.

    Chen Zhili quickly apologized, sat up from the bed, and pulled the quilt to cover his chest, then pretended to have a headache.

    Finally, he suddenly screamed, "Why am I in your room?"

    Ji Xu swallowed, and slowly sat up from the bed, "Yeah, why are you in my room?" "

    I don't know, I last night Drunk."

    Ji Xu rubbed his temples and said drunkenly, "I'm drunk too."

    This is the first time he has told such a big lie with his eyes open.

    Ji Xu really couldn't tell Chen Zhili what to say, although I want to fuck you every time I get drunk, I'm actually not good enough, so you don't have to be afraid of me.

    Ji Xu would rather wait until he is cured and have a good chat with Chen Zhili.

    Chen Zhili was surprised on the surface, but his heart had gradually calmed down. As expected, Ji Xu had already forgotten.

    But Ji Xu didn't forget that he was sick, that's for sure, otherwise he wouldn't see a psychiatrist.

    It's also good to have a look.

    This is related to the happiness of life in the future, whether it is Ji Xu's or Chen Zhili's.

    Ji Xu used to have breakfast at home when he stayed overnight, and he didn't want to eat it today.

    The main reason is that he can't stop Chen Zhili from going to eat, right? But last night everyone in the family thought that Chen Zhili crawled out of the dog hole.

    So the two quietly went downstairs from the side hall.

    Ji Xu couldn't believe that such a thing could happen to him at his age.