8

Ji Xu can't control so much.

   A normal man can be much less than a man who likes men.

   Pauline continued, "Besides, what is normal sexual orientation? Even if people like men, that's normal. You are a big boss, knowledgeable and inclusive. If you say such things, it will inevitably affect the partners in your circle. "

   "Can you stop comparing this with me?"

   The more behind-the-scenes people in the entertainment industry, the more male bosses are also interested in men.

   Others like men and women, it has nothing to do with Ji Xu, he only cares about cooperation and interests, and everything else is free, everyone should not interfere with anyone, no matter what age, freedom of speech, freedom of love, and love with men and women, are all free.

   But Ji Xu felt that his secretary had to be normal, after all, he had to be with him every day.

   Pauline knew that her boss didn't discriminate against anyone, but she just couldn't hold back her anger and wanted to criticize him, "If I don't take it seriously, who will take it seriously, are you waiting to offend your partner before letting them take you seriously." Ji Xu's face was expressionless,

   " Everyone is normal, you know what I want to express is that as long as you don’t like me, it’s fine, men and women are included, I still have to work, if you can find a robot to do things well, I have no complaints.”

   Pauline slander: Is it normal to not like you? Can you wake up.

   Think the whole world likes you?

   Well, at least 10% of the recruited secretaries were attracted by Ji Xu. Pauline couldn't figure out why these women were like this, maybe serious men were the most handsome.

   Ji Xu is the most serious about his work.

   Seeing that Pauline didn't speak, Ji Xu knew that this task was a bit difficult, "Men, be careful, double the salary." "Double the salary

   ? OK, I'm so excited.

   " The top ones are all cash cows, and the people in the company are treated well, but the boss himself is stingy.

   No one can tell how to pick the method, anyway, this person is not generous.

   The double salary is really exciting. After all, Ji Xu has a lot of problems. A secretary position is more demanding than someone else's vice president, so he was given a huge salary before.

   But even if Pauline was a man, she would not be Ji Xu's secretary.    

            Don't worry about these troubles for the time being.    

          After eating, I returned to the dormitory from here and looked in the mirror, no wonder Tang Junyu made a fuss just now.   

       It seemed that Ji Xu's old rascal was quite crazy, he turned him over and over last night, Chen Zhili always thought that only his chest and waist and abdomen had those things, and the strawberry marks were blue and purple, but he didn't expect to have those things on his back as well.    OK, pretty fierce.    

           Chen Zhili thought happily, I like it very much. [But for the sake of the king, I have pondered so far. 】

   Ji Xu hoped that the people who would serve as his secretary would do it for money, and just work hard. There is nothing wrong with a gentleman who loves money.